check this shit out/new dinsdale article

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
yea i know but being from out of town i think makes it worse cause dude hasent been around the kc rap scene that long why come in a make a fucked up review and now be hated by most kc rappers
i mean its obvious dude dont know what hes talking bout when he said grant was on stage for industry is punks and he wasent and the he got mad and called grant minute rice

Sep 11, 2002
Does anybody else notice a curious phenomon? The more michampin is against Dinsdale, the more one wants to totally forget about the whole thing?

Just wondering if anybody else noticed that...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Heat Myser said:
Whats does where he's from have anything to do with it. If anything the fact that he is from out of town makes the review that much more unbiased (I am not agreeing or disagreeing with the review). If he were from KC it could turn into another "fluff" piece like so mnay of the Pitch articles.

yup

Nov 14, 2002
check this shit out i know i guy thats works at the pitch and knows nathan and i guess he be talking hella shit
but i found out dude is from oregon and he moved here a year ago and he lives in lenexa
how u gonna come from oregon and not know shit bout kc rap and now look at what he got started
If you're dumb fuckin' theory were true, then because I'm from NY, and "don't know KC rap", then Tech must not be that good, because I don't know shit about rap outside of NY.

Shut the fuck up you little bitch. I hope someone splits your lip into three fuckin' pieces.

Even when you're saying something almost relevant, it comes out so fuckin' stupid that I swear your mom must have smoked crack straight from when you swam up her dirty fuck puss to the day she pushed your premature 5 pound ass out of her fuckin' Holland Tunnel slit.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
michampin said:
yea i know but i got my opinion also
and im on the side of sg and all them cause from dudes article he dont know what the fuck hes talking about anyways
You know I got mad luv for all dem guys... BUT... the dood does know what he is talking about.. it's his opinion... I don't agree, I love Vertigo's shit... and I love Music has always been a favorite of mine... BUT... he is a talented writer. I think both articles are well written, I agree with Grant that he needs to get his facts straight, but just as any writer does when he fucks up, he corrected it... but I think Nathan is a talented writer, he makes you want to read more, ya know.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
The only problem I see with Dinsdale is he's writing reviews and covering stories he doesn't seem to like in the first place. The only local rappers I've seen him give praise or any positive comments to is Tech N9ne and Mac Lethal. He loves him some Mac Lethal.

Just read his story about Fat Tone that he wrote after he was shot. That is about the most UNBIASED article you'll ever read. But at the same time it didnt seem like he knew what he was talking about.....or maybe he just THOUGHT he knew what he was talking about. He even said it himself something like, "the only thing i know about the streets is from listening to rap music like most other white kids". Great, no problem.....but don't write about it like you know what you're talking about. And definately don't knock it.

But back to the original article where he talked shit about the strange artists and vertigo. The crowd I saw in columbia wasn't "brutalized into submission"....they looked like they had a pretty good time to me. Of course I'm not Nathan Dinsdale.....and I don't get paid to shock people with articles and sell ad space in a newspaper.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
techn9nehq said:
The only problem I see with Dinsdale is he's writing reviews and covering stories he doesn't seem to like in the first place. The only local rappers I've seen him give praise or any positive comments to is Tech N9ne and Mac Lethal. He loves him some Mac Lethal.

Just read his story about Fat Tone that he wrote after he was shot. That is about the most UNBIASED article you'll ever read. But at the same time it didnt seem like he knew what he was talking about.....or maybe he just THOUGHT he knew what he was talking about. He even said it himself something like, "the only thing i know about the streets is from listening to rap music like most other white kids". Great, no problem.....but don't write about it like you know what you're talking about. And definately don't knock it.

But back to the original article where he talked shit about the strange artists and vertigo. The crowd I saw in columbia wasn't "brutalized into submission"....they looked like they had a pretty good time to me. Of course I'm not Nathan Dinsdale.....and I don't get paid to shock people with articles and sell ad space in a newspaper.

As one of those ACTUALLY in the crowd at Columbia, I can tell you Vertigo kicked ass. And I had NEVER heard them before... and by the end of their set, I knew the words and luved it. That was my first, remember... lol.. Eric, I was a virgin before that... LOL...
For real though, I like his writing style... not what he writes, if that makes any sense... he's funny.. I like that... kinda like Zero, I like the way he say shit... haha... not what he writes ("come see me whore myself out at Whispers" haha... that shit is funny... )

Nov 14, 2002
What can i say?...

all i gotta do is diss a pitch weekly writer to get a Article ... EVEN THO GOOD OR BAD..

FREE PUB!!

Actually, you just gave Dinsdale more free publicity than he gave you... I can tell because I'm a bigger fan of him than I was, and I still like him more than I like Vertigo.

Free pub.

Sep 26, 2002
what's all this talk about valentines day... let it go already . hah! shits not even a real holiday.
I missed christmas this year, which is my favorite holiday. and I missed new years too and it didnt REALLY matter so fuck valentines.

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
in10city_131x said:
what's all this talk about valentines day... let it go already . hah! shits not even a real holiday.
I missed christmas this year, which is my favorite holiday. and I missed new years too and it didnt REALLY matter so fuck valentines.
i definately agree

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
hahaha...fuck valentines day... let's all get drunk... fuck it... World of Wheels is in town and I got a hot date... with a 3 year old!!!

SG, Zero... can't we all be friends?
I do agree that Nathan has got a shitload of publicity from this. His name is forever immortalized in a song damn it. That means something!!!

Nov 14, 2002
sgfromkc said:
Your right Zero... it is jus you!!!!

I never brought up Vertigo on any posts in this thread, you Idiot.... YOU DID!... ..your the one that said you liked us....

ANYWAYS ZERO... I can say what the Fuck i want to say...I got the muthafuckin Right to, you fuckin Dumbshit.!!!!.

While you and your worthless comments n childish remarks was in front of your Celron 233 mhz Computer...
Vertigo... for the past couple of years , been Doing shows with Tech, S&S, and B.G. ....
Even tho vertigo is not signed with Strange... We are still a part of the Strange Family....so therefore....

Vertigo........Vertigo ..... Vertigo.....

Free Pub..!!!!

What else you got to say HERO MEDIA?

FREE PUB BITCH !!!!!!
I don't remember saying I liked Vertigo, and if this thread weren't about Vertigo, I don't know what is. So no... I didn't bring them up either.

Hero media? Good one.

But I don't know where you got the impression that I have any opinion on the matter that isn't covered by the sentences "Food Tang Clan is a funny joke", and "Vertigo isn't that fantastic".

You keep talking and I'm not even arguing with you.