CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
My gangsta Fettichini said:
i can tell your white zero lol...
It must be my grammar and spelling. Ooooh goodness. That could be considered racist, if anyone had the balls to call me racist.

And my homie Slide said:
haha...if u can't understand it then that's on u...some of us can understand what twista says, what bone says, what tech says, etc etc without giving it a second thought.
The day I can throw in a Twista/Tech/Bone track that you never heard, and you can write down those lyrics for me to look over on the first spin, you let me know.

twista to me has a nice clean delivery, and some (definitely not all) of his lyrics are tight.
Yeah, and a broken clock is correct twice a day.

All love.

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
And how can you say east coast shit sucks? This is the home of LL Cool J... Need I say more? LoL.
i'm not quite sure if you were serious about that, but i hope you weren't... ll is not g.o.a.t.

Zer0.MediA said:
When the only thing you have going for you is your lyrics (as a rap star has)
that is bullshit, come one now. delivery and overall presentation is a main part too. thats what makes tech n9ne stand out. and unfortunately, it helps people such as puffy, etc, who have less lyrical creativity.

how long have you been listening to rap? or are you just a hip hop fan, if you don't know the difference, be gone. tech n9ne is considered a emcee, a lyricist, so is twista.

is anyone out there familiar with this song: gangsta pat - deadly verses? tell me that song isn't tight as fuck

Nov 14, 2002
here we go again...

.223 said:

i'm not quite sure if you were serious about that, but i hope you weren't... ll is not g.o.a.t.

Nah I wasn't serious, but if you take a look at it, LL is one of the first and although he doesn't have to, that muhfuckoo can eat your ass. Not to mention that he's really diesel and threatening to kick my ass if I don't say so.

that is bullshit, come one now. delivery and overall presentation is a main part too. thats what makes tech n9ne stand out. and unfortunately, it helps people such as puffy, etc, who have less lyrical creativity.

Yeah you're right. And the "delivery" of shitty or good lyrics at a rate of speed unmeasureable to the most technologically advanced computers, sucks. Then when they "present" it to me as good rap, I spit on them and call it a day.

how long have you been listening to rap? or are you just a hip hop fan, if you don't know the difference, be gone. tech n9ne is considered a emcee, a lyricist, so is twista.
I've been listening to rap long enough to remember when the abbreviation of "Master of ceremonies" was M.C. And yes, I'm "just a hip hop fan", which is why I even know who Tech is, and spend time on a west coast rap forum when I'm in NY. I'm clearly jumping on the bandwagon and there's no stoppin me.

Don't patronize me. If I was "just a hip hop fan", (whatever the fuck that means anyhow) I'd be agreeing with you wouldn't I? I clearly have my own taste in rap and all music. If it hurts your feelings so much that I don't like fast rap, why don't you just come out with a full length album about it? You can rap real fast and talk about how I'm not cool enough to sit at the big kids table.

Of course, I'll never hear it because the only thing fast rap cd's are good for, are coasters and frisbees or maybe if you have an extra twenty bucks in your pocket that you just need to waste.

Now, who the fuck is gonna tell me what g.o.a.t. is?

Nov 14, 2002
Fuckoff said:
zero
if you cant understand what theyre sayin then maybe they arent rapin too fast, but your listenin too slow

That may be true, but if I want to sit and seriously concentrate on something to figure out what it's saying, I'll read a book.

Apr 25, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
Maybe if I gave a fuck about Bizzy Bone, or his style, I'd give a fuck about him on a track with Tech. See, I like when Tech raps fast because he knows when it's appropriate. And even while he's rappin' fast, you can still understand him.

Fast rap sucks. When the only thing you have going for you is your lyrics (as a rap star has) I'd think it would be in your best interest to not just create a wall of noise with your words and try to be creative. Most kats who rap fast do it 'cuz they have no flow.

Then again, I'm from the east coast so my shit is slow. Maybe it's an east, west thing...

"I AIN'T RAPPIN TOO FAST YALL JUST LISTEN TOO SLOW"

E-40

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
Re: here we go again...

ok, zero. you win. good luck on Spreading the ViruS All along the East Coast. oh, i mean 3 or four spots on the east coast.

c-ya

Nov 14, 2002
Young Wino said:
"I AIN'T RAPPIN TOO FAST YALL JUST LISTEN TOO SLOW"

Yeah I feel that, but when Tech raps fast, I can understand every word he says, and to be perfectly honest, I'll rewind the track because I actually give a fuck about his lyrics because he's real. There's just some artists out there that hit me (DMX, Ja, Biggie, Pun) and make me want to hear what they're sayin'. Luckily, I don't have to run their tracks through computers then slow down the audio to desipher what they're sayin'.

.223 wrote:ok, zero. you win. good luck on Spreading the ViruS All along the East Coast. oh, i mean 3 or four spots on the east coast.

I don't even know what the fuck this is supposed to mean. It's like you thought you could take my sig and somehow use it against me, but your beef is weaker than the French army. If you want to hone your flaming skills against others, keep the shit away from me.

By the way chief, everyone I know on the east coast knows who Tech N9ne is because of me. In case you haven't noticed, that's the coast he needs the help with... My influence goes deeper than your mothers love canal, which is saying a lot.

Take it as a joke if you'd like, or take it all as an insult. Either way, just take it and enjoy...

Nov 14, 2002
Slide said:
Zero is always good for a laugh and a profound insight in the same post.

YALL BETTER RECOGNIZE
Hey thanks man... That's easily the same, and most enjoyed of comments of which I've been blessed. I always love it when people realize what I'm getting at, which Slide obviously does.

I hate white people,
Zer0.MediA

Dec 30, 2002
I feel dat fast bullshit U can't understand statement; However I don't really like that up north bullshit. Some of the southeast shit is str8. Some of Luda Trick and dem shit is str8 I'm really feelin Pastor Troy, but the heats on the West for me , and now we MW niggas is gettin up there. Oh yeah, I absolutely agree wit Zero on Tech needin to get heard on the east. We from the middle to the west already on the N9ne ish; Now Tech and people like me and Zero have to push his shit on the east which is( wether U like it or not ) where the publiity and bread and butter is all at. Look at who's gettin all the $ NY, MIA, ATL, Carolinas,etc... the artist on the east or the platinum artist . U reach the east and get in good wit the households over here U basically platinum. U kome to sc where I'm at don't know body really have a klue how Tech N9ne is , never heard of him. Well I know maybe 2 people who listen to alot of different types of music who know of him down here. Everybody else I had to put on Tech. I out my homies on him now all they listen to is Tech and they puttin other people on him. But on the east, if U ain't on the radio people will hate on your shit and say that it's wack. The song kould have just been on for 7 seconds and already it's wack. We need to change that for Tech N9ne here on the east coast.