CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2002
Yo, Bizzy did a free style with Coo Coo Cal, II-Sikc (On Court Dogs "Kansas City Chief" # 2, 10, and 20, and Double R at this Halloween Bash back in October in Omaha for a show we did up there. The shit he spit was SICK. He chopped it up on the mic. I think him and Tech could blow some shit up!

Nov 14, 2002
Maybe if I gave a fuck about Bizzy Bone, or his style, I'd give a fuck about him on a track with Tech. See, I like when Tech raps fast because he knows when it's appropriate. And even while he's rappin' fast, you can still understand him.

Fast rap sucks. When the only thing you have going for you is your lyrics (as a rap star has) I'd think it would be in your best interest to not just create a wall of noise with your words and try to be creative. Most kats who rap fast do it 'cuz they have no flow.

Then again, I'm from the east coast so my shit is slow. Maybe it's an east, west thing...

Nov 14, 2002
Actually I picked up that Pun album the other day. Call me a pussy, but that track is the shit and so is the rest of the album. And how can you say east coast shit sucks? This is the home of LL Cool J...

Need I say more? LoL.

Nov 14, 2002
Well I'll give it a whirl, but you probably know as much about that place as I do. I mean, I know the wax museum, the big Toy's R Us, The World (wwe's resturaunt) and a McDonalds.

Aside from that, it's going to be a scavenger hunt, but I'm there.

Aug 21, 2002
Zer0... I feel ya homie... Fast rappers suck bigtime if that's all they have... At the show on Dec. 28th, Dillema was rapping fast as hell, and he has this bike-horn sounding voice and after a few seconds, all you heard was, de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de.... That shit sucks, and then some artist try to rap fast on inappropiate parts too... But Tech knows how to push his voice and make it sound clear, and the way he projects his voice is tight, and not hiding behind a beat. His sound makes him tight, and he has that "Humpf" also when you hear him... And then the subjects he speaks on and ability to tell a story in a verse instead of going up down left and around what the song is about, you follow his words... That's a plus too..

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Zer0.MediA said:
Most kats who rap fast do it 'cuz they have no flow.

Then again, I'm from the east coast so my shit is slow. Maybe it's an east, west thing...
It's a MidWest thing so nah you probably wouldn't understand...

To me it takes talent to rap fast and still sound good doing it, so I respect that talent..it's just a style, it can't replace horrible lyrics, but it's a style that a lot of people like. If you don't like it that's fine...I happen to hate 99% of east coast music as well :cheeky:

Aug 18, 2002
hell yes.. my homey slide wit da 99%er... me too dogg

& yes it does take talent to rap fast n sound good.. not eryone can do it but those like (old) BONE, twista & really TECH N9ne.. cuz it aint even really bout them, just n9na...they got skill...

peace

Nov 14, 2002
Slide spit:
To me it takes talent to rap fast and still sound good doing it, so I respect that talent..it's just a style, it can't replace horrible lyrics, but it's a style that a lot of people like. If you don't like it that's fine...I happen to hate 99% of east coast music as well
Yeah, it takes talent to rap fast and sound good. That's why all of 'em except for Tech suck... They ain't got no talent and they don't sound good. That's why they rap fast in the first place, so you can't hear their joke lyrics. I tried and tried to get into that shit, but when I heard that Twista album I'm like "It's official... I hate fast rap".

And I hate to break it to ya, but my dislike of fast rap has nothing to do with what coast I'm on. I don't like fast rap if it's from here, KCMO, the Bay or wherever. I wouldn't be here if I didn't like west coast shit, obviously. Luckily though, there's more shit out there than the perfectly described "bike-horn sounding voice... all you heard was, de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de-de.... "

Like I said... When I listen to rap I'm not hearin' great drum work or admirable guitar leads. All I'm hearin' is this guys voice and the lyrics and that's all rappers have. If I have to stick my head in my speakers and put everything else down just to understand your ass, you suck and I have no interest in your shit.

The two biggest of all time, Biggie and Pac... Well Pac was a little faster, but both of them had their flow, and none of it involved a speed where I have to seriously concentrate to understand them. I mean, if you've got nothin' better to do then sit around and listen intently to words traveling 180 mph, do what ya like. I like my lyrics to include 3:00 of story on a 3:10 song, not 15:59 of story on a 3:10 song.

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
haha...if u can't understand it then that's on u...some of us can understand what twista says, what bone says, what tech says, etc etc without giving it a second thought. twista to me has a nice clean delivery, and some (definitely not all) of his lyrics are tight.

and the fact that most of these dudes are from the midwest and rep midwest does in fact have something to do with why they are so popular in *gasp* the midwest..just somethin to think about..nothin but love for ya Zer0