check it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
dude

JJ da BABAY said:
and think....all i did was ask 1 question and u hadda come at it in defense when all i asked is why he put jayz whehn i THOT he didnt have him cuz u cant SEE disc2....and how am i supposed 2 kno 2 goto cdbaby?? the 1st time that shit was mentioned in this thread was when u juss tol me to go there....yea like imma be "oh wait, its not on the website maybe its on cdbaby..." and if the site is not finished DONT PROMOTE IT ON EVERY FORUM .... THEN dont git mad when i dont ce sumthn.............u act like a bitch u gone git treated like 1

you sound like a whiny bitch. what you don't read other threads you can't comprehend what people are sayin. if you retarded then i apologize but if your not you should be. fucc you and your momma and daddy punk real spit patna. you don't knoe bitch but i ain't gonna get all on the thread and hype myself up. you already know and everybody else too this is Lorenzo Green-Eyes. watch what you say from here on out muthafucca. what about rossi ain't shit happened fool.... what hood???????? you scary, fucc you and your dead homies punk...................

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
1st off....u a bitch......u got punked out...u scared 2 goto any hood u fuckn faggot........dont git all net thug u fuckn pussy.....no1 gives a fuck about lorenzo green rot....and no i dont read threads about doc's weak ass.....i decided 2 check 1......god forbid i didnt look at every fuckn doc thread on the siccness...cein as u floodin the boards wit this rats bullshit.......u fuckn fag.........the boss.....needa correct ureself bitch....u aint no boss....ure nuthn like 1....u have no respect....u & doc........u got punked out...u scared 2 goto oak park u fuckn lame........fuck u and doc....now tuck ure dick back between ure legs u fuckn vagina.......

im dun wit u faggot....

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
you see

PAPAUPTON said:
DOC IS A FUCKIN SNITCH
"""BUT I HEARD U BE KICKIN IT WITH COPS NOW"""
FUCK THAT FAKE ASS FAGGOT AND HIS FAKE ASS CD.

another dumb fucc knockin at my door. like i told you on bart. if i knew you i would take a base ball bat and bash the back of your head in 4 times then watch your mommy and daddy call the police on me and SNITCH on me. fucc you and your slut for a sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
whomp whomp net banger get cha weight up for u fuck wit money hungry bitch and get a bar im in the view i stay in the view ask around the south bout do it movin come to 68 its nothin this aint no game put some action behind ya key typin pussy ill keep a water gun for you u can keep typin yo funk but dont speak to me til u want it matter a fact u in stockton where i got kill and dies out there as we speak i should be out there do some tracks hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its nothin money hungry and got heat? get out the way or get ran over

Mar 9, 2004
HOW BOUT IF I BUST A YOUNG NUTT IN YOUR GREEN EYES. YOU TWO FUCKIN HOMOS ARE SORRY AS FUCK. DOC IS A SNITCH. I DOUBT RAIDED WOULD BLOW YOUR SKIRT UP IF IT WASNT TRUE. WHO AM I GONNA BELIEVE?? AND YOUNG NUTT, YOU SHOULD SWITCH YOUR NAME TO YOUNG PUNK<======REPPIN BIG BAD SURFER BOY CRIPS. YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE......IF YOU DICKRIDE THIS HARD ON THE FUCKIN COMPUTER, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE IN REAL LIFE

Jul 1, 2004
www.myspace.com
Green-Eyes said:
i know he from Self Made, but here's some inside info. that ain't nobody knows yet until now. Doc is puttin together a group called "The Breaks" and thats how we advertising. on the back of his album.

well heres even more inside info...Lo said he aint doin any group album called the breaks.....but he might of been talkin about somebody else...i dont know

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
if thats that

babybubb said:
well heres even more inside info...Lo said he aint doin any group album called the breaks.....but he might of been talkin about somebody else...i dont know

you have lo call me then patna................. he got my number homeboy.
since you a detective calling muthafuccas up asking question's, then getting on this thread tryin to show muthafuccas wrong. whatever then killa. i know what i saw and i know what was said when the song was made.

you cool Baby but confusion shit bugs me. you talk to cell, have dude call me theb on the three way wit you ans we can clear this breaks shit up right now. as a matter of fact after the phone call fucc the breaks I ain't doin the album now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
dude

kaypee said:
whomp whomp net banger get cha weight up for u fuck wit money hungry bitch and get a bar im in the view i stay in the view ask around the south bout do it movin come to 68 its nothin this aint no game put some action behind ya key typin pussy ill keep a water gun for you u can keep typin yo funk but dont speak to me til u want it matter a fact u in stockton where i got kill and dies out there as we speak i should be out there do some tracks hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its nothin money hungry and got heat? get out the way or get ran over

fucc you bitch. next time you in stockton let me know. i run this fuccin town you sewer rat bitch. get your fuccin weight up bitch.................. thats all you say get your weight up fucc that sorry shit. were you record at??????? PLATINUM PLUS???????????? WIT AL SMITH??????? WHAT MR. C'S?????????? A BROKE MASTER P BITCH PROBABLY RECORDS IN A CLOSET OF SOMEBODIES HOUSE. YEAH YOU A REAL RAPPER. GET A JOB AND STOP FLOODIN THE MARKET WIT YOUR WEAK SHIT MANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'VE BEEN X'D now pick up your hat and aprin and puNch the time clock at McDONALDS where you belong you lunch box killa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
now look at PINKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPAUPTON said:
HOW BOUT IF I BUST A YOUNG NUTT IN YOUR GREEN EYES. YOU TWO FUCKIN HOMOS ARE SORRY AS FUCK. DOC IS A SNITCH. I DOUBT RAIDED WOULD BLOW YOUR SKIRT UP IF IT WASNT TRUE. WHO AM I GONNA BELIEVE?? AND YOUNG NUTT, YOU SHOULD SWITCH YOUR NAME TO YOUNG PUNK<======REPPIN BIG BAD SURFER BOY CRIPS. YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE......IF YOU DICKRIDE THIS HARD ON THE FUCKIN COMPUTER, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE IN REAL LIFE

LOOK AT THIS BITCH__________________ COPYING AND PASTING SHIT ON THE THREADS. LIKE I SAID YOU DON'T KNOW RAIDED SO GET OFF HIS DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND IN THAT VERSE WHERE DOES IT SAY DOC. IT COULD MEAN ANYBODY.............
COME ON PINKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK HE'S TALKIN ABOUT YOU MUTHAFUCCA

PUT YOUR 2 PIECE G-STRING ON AND WASH THE WINDOWS ON MY VETTE----LIKE A GOOD HOE BITCH THAT YOU WISH YOU COULD BE FOR DOC CUZZ YOU ALL OVER HIS JOCK BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
HHHHAAAAAAA

JJ da BABAY said:
1st off....u a bitch......u got punked out...u scared 2 goto any hood u fuckn faggot........dont git all net thug u fuckn pussy.....no1 gives a fuck about lorenzo green rot....and no i dont read threads about doc's weak ass.....i decided 2 check 1......god forbid i didnt look at every fuckn doc thread on the siccness...cein as u floodin the boards wit this rats bullshit.......u fuckn fag.........the boss.....needa correct ureself bitch....u aint no boss....ure nuthn like 1....u have no respect....u & doc........u got punked out...u scared 2 goto oak park u fuckn lame........fuck u and doc....now tuck ure dick back between ure legs u fuckn vagina.......

im dun wit u faggot....

LOOK AT THIS DUMB BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOK A WRONG TURN AND ENDED UP IN ALL KINDS OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU A HOE MANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW HIT THE TRACK AND BRING DADDY BACK HIS CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
^^^ Lorenzo just quit homie I dont want you to bust a vein or anything on your forehead. hahahaha

Its Epidemic here and Iam listening to snippets of Docs new album on CDBABY so I like it so far it aint bad. Odysea is my favorite doc album but its cool iam going to pick it up. Ill get at you soon.

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
its craazy cuz it took u like 20views of this thread 2 respond 2 me...lol.......im sorry u cant think of nuthn witty...damn u take netbangin cerious.....i didnt mean 2 hurt ure feelns...i didnt kno u love doc witta passion u fuckn clown....quit typin shit green-rot...focus on ure boyfriends new cd..make sure it sells more than 3units...oh yea..wut u kno aboutta track? u gay...gay dudes dont like women...faggot...go cry sumwhere sally

quit typin...ure wastin time...its over.....keep those pussy lips closed?? thanks.....

Jul 1, 2004
www.myspace.com
Green-Eyes said:
you have lo call me then patna................. he got my number homeboy.
since you a detective calling muthafuccas up asking question's, then getting on this thread tryin to show muthafuccas wrong. whatever then killa. i know what i saw and i know what was said when the song was made.

you cool Baby but confusion shit bugs me. you talk to cell, have dude call me theb on the three way wit you ans we can clear this breaks shit up right now. as a matter of fact after the phone call fucc the breaks I ain't doin the album now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

relax partna.....for 1 i wasnt even trying to "net beef" wit u....i was jus tryin to get respect for selfmade where the respect was due (on them credits).....y'all no wsup....you the one comin at me all sideways with those smart ass comments and shit....actin hella arrogant and shit......i talked to lo when i was postin that shit.....but what ever......i dont want no "beef" wit you dawg its all good....you seem like you already got your hands fool...lol.....keep up the good work killa......

ps. tell Doc i said wsup...and the album is tight....

pps. you should relax a lil man.....life aint that serious...lol...smoke a blunt or sumthin....
I aint scared of you, but i aint trying to be funkin over some stupid shit....peace