check it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
Green-Eyes said:
what in the fucc are you talkin about?????????????????????

Disk 2 track 11 last verse. You ain't in it fo the monet get out the game, muthafuccas betta think fo'you spit out my name.
THINK B4 U SAY ANYTHING 2 ME.......DISC2 AINT EVEN UP THERE 2 CE THE TRACKLIST THERE SMART1..............SO WUT THA FUCK U TALKN ABOUT?! LIKE IMMA FUCKN DOC FAN OR SUMTHN..........

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

JJ da BABAY said:
THINK B4 U SAY ANYTHING 2 ME.......DISC2 AINT EVEN UP THERE 2 CE THE TRACKLIST THERE SMART1..............SO WUT THA FUCK U TALKN ABOUT?! LIKE IMMA FUCKN DOC FAN OR SUMTHN..........

WHERE ARE YOU LOOKIN YOU BROKE FUCC. MAN I WISH I COULD JUST PUT MY HANDS AROUND YOUR LIL INTERNET NECK AND SQUEEZE YOUR KEYBOARD OUTTA YOUR ASS YOU NO GOOD COMPAINING FAGGOT. (I FEEL BETTER NOW).

YOU WANNA HEAR JAY-Z THEN BUY THE ALBUM, FAN. IF YOUR WERE A FAN THEN I WOULD KNOW YOU HAD SOME INTELLIGENTS IN YOUR UNDER DEVELOPED SHIT CAN YOU CALL A BODY PUNK. BUT REALLY YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO BE A DOC FAN. (ONLY REAL G'S WANTED). YOU CAN STAY THE FUCC OUT. BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 2, 2004
Green-Eyes said:
WHERE ARE YOU LOOKIN YOU BROKE FUCC. MAN I WISH I COULD JUST PUT MY HANDS AROUND YOUR LIL INTERNET NECK AND SQUEEZE YOUR KEYBOARD OUTTA YOUR ASS YOU NO GOOD COMPAINING FAGGOT. (I FEEL BETTER NOW).

YOU WANNA HEAR JAY-Z THEN BUY THE ALBUM, FAN. IF YOUR WERE A FAN THEN I WOULD KNOW YOU HAD SOME INTELLIGENTS IN YOUR UNDER DEVELOPED SHIT CAN YOU CALL A BODY PUNK. BUT REALLY YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO BE A DOC FAN. (ONLY REAL G'S WANTED). YOU CAN STAY THE FUCC OUT. BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
breathe...

Cin is right, the 2nd disc aint up. it says "sorry this page is under construction"

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
Green-Eyes said:

IF U TOOK 3 SECONDS TO LOOK AT URE BROKE SITE UD KNOW THAT I WAS RIGHT BITCH!!...DISC2 AINT UP!! CHECK IT BITCH!!..OH...I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO BE A DOC FAN?? WHY? CUZ I LIKE REAL MUSIC?? CUZ I DONT LIKE LISTENIN 2 BITCHES LIE? CUZ I DONT LIKE SNITCHES?...MAN CALL ME CRAAZY....CHECK URE LIL WEBSITE GREEN-ROT.......DISC2 AINT THERE..........

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
you stupid fucc!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ da BABAY said:
IF U TOOK 3 SECONDS TO LOOK AT URE BROKE SITE UD KNOW THAT I WAS RIGHT BITCH!!...DISC2 AINT UP!! CHECK IT BITCH!!..OH...I DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO BE A DOC FAN?? WHY? CUZ I LIKE REAL MUSIC?? CUZ I DONT LIKE LISTENIN 2 BITCHES LIE? CUZ I DONT LIKE SNITCHES?...MAN CALL ME CRAAZY....CHECK URE LIL WEBSITE GREEN-ROT.......DISC2 AINT THERE..........

everybody is going to cdbaby.com (Mr. Doctor) to listen to it cause the site ain't up you stupid lil fucc. i swear if i knew you i would have my hands so tight around your mommas neck, thats right your mommas neck for havin a dumb fuccin idiot like you.

going to a site that ain't up yet dumb bitch. read the threads first before you post anything

this shit is funny- you sure tryin hella hard for someone who isn't a Doc fan. another reason your a stupid fucc. your poor father. i bet he wishes he would have pulled out and put it on your mommas back.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
it's all good homeboy.

babybubb said:
you didnt do him dirty or nuthin.....i aint tryin to say that....

i was just sayin theres a typo on the credits....Lo-cell is from SelfMade not the Breaks....thats all...nuthin mo

i know he from Self Made, but here's some inside info. that ain't nobody knows yet until now. Doc is puttin together a group called "The Breaks" and thats how we advertising. on the back of his album.

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
Green-Eyes said:
everybody is going to cdbaby.com (Mr. Doctor) to listen to it cause the site ain't up you stupid lil fucc. i swear if i knew you i would have my hands so tight around your mommas neck, thats right your mommas neck for havin a dumb fuccin idiot like you.

going to a site that ain't up yet dumb bitch. read the threads first before you post anything

this shit is funny- you sure tryin hella hard for someone who isn't a Doc fan. another reason your a stupid fucc. your poor father. i bet he wishes he would have pulled out and put it on your mommas back.

yea cuz anywhere in the thread says anything about cdbaby u dumb bitch....i was the 2nd person 2 post theres nuthn that says it.....and u calln me a bitch...u fuckn lil internet nerd dont act like u didnt git punked by rossi...u was scared 2 goto his hood....tell me how hard u are...fuckn faggot....u aint shit....ure boyfriend is doc...u aint coo..his shit is as lame as u tryna act like u tough on the INTERNET..and dont ever speak on my mom or my dad u fuckn pussy....dont think im sum net kidd...speakn on my family isnt a issue that juss passes....watch ureself bitch.....im everywhere.......fuckn faggot.......TEST ME

Jun 17, 2004
www.MoneyHungryMusic.com
and think....all i did was ask 1 question and u hadda come at it in defense when all i asked is why he put jayz whehn i THOT he didnt have him cuz u cant SEE disc2....and how am i supposed 2 kno 2 goto cdbaby?? the 1st time that shit was mentioned in this thread was when u juss tol me to go there....yea like imma be "oh wait, its not on the website maybe its on cdbaby..." and if the site is not finished DONT PROMOTE IT ON EVERY FORUM .... THEN dont git mad when i dont ce sumthn.............u act like a bitch u gone git treated like 1

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
k.p. what you want dude

kaypee said:
YEAH MAYNE DOCS BUTSY GET CHA WEIGHT UP FUCK WIT SOME REAL NIGGAS

cheerleadin like a muthafucca? what you want lil kid. is that you in that photo all in love with yourself. remember that photo too killa. lookin like a wannabe master P instead your a broke dick KAYPEE! lol oh shit you got ripped.