CHARGERS vs. TITANS (CHRISTMAS DAY GAME)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2005
The Bolts looked oh so hot yesterday... Got that first round bye, w/ Indy in the top spot... We stay stompin' the Colts... So, we have a REAL shot this year...!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
i just think that its one of those games.......first off, we got a short week, a travel week on the road in cold weather. we got injuries galore, we dont do well against the run. Not only does Chris Johnson pose a threat but Young can run also...i just got a funny feeling thats all...Now on the flip side, if we do pull this out, even if its only by 1 pt. Im really gonna start thinking that we got a chance in the post season...again dont get me wrong, i really wanna see them win....but im callin it like i see it(or at least feel)

CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHARRRRRRRRRGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DOG I TOLD YOU,WERE ARE PLAYING CHAMPIONSHIP CALIBER FOOTBALL RIGHT NOW! LETS HOPE WE CAN KEEP IT ROLLIN INTO THE PLAYOFFS,BEST BELIEVE ILL BE AT THE Q FOR THE HOME PLAYOFF GAME FADED AS HELL SCREAMIN MY HEAD OFF

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
sorry meta................i am happily surprised...I need to send u a Rivers jersy:knockout:
good lookin out... I just ran out of toilet paper:cool:

lol, no but all bullshit aside... whether or not that's a division rival, you gotta respect em

I've been saying it for a few weeks now... this could be the Chargers year

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHARRRRRRRRRGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DOG I TOLD YOU,WERE ARE PLAYING CHAMPIONSHIP CALIBER FOOTBALL RIGHT NOW! LETS HOPE WE CAN KEEP IT ROLLIN INTO THE PLAYOFFS,BEST BELIEVE ILL BE AT THE Q FOR THE HOME PLAYOFF GAME FADED AS HELL SCREAMIN MY HEAD OFF
i dont know what to say...........its kinda scary right now...im gonna just keep thinking one week at a time.....i got my tix in the mail already.....ill be partying in section m2

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
didnt the chargers play like this last year and the year before that they always get hot and continue to play hot til the end of the season and then the playoffs come and that team is no where to be found
yes they always do......but they always have major injuries at the end of the season....this season is not different we have 14 players on IR. thats not even counting the guys that are beat up....the week off is gonna help so much..i guess the bright spot is that they won a playoff game the last two years, they dont go out in the first round..........im sure as a cowboy fan you would take any type of playoff win right about now:ermm:

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
im not dissin the chargers im just sayin they do this pretty much every year only to fail makin the SB and yeah i would take a playoff win and feel better some cowboy fans are talkin bout SB or bust take it one week at a time ill be good with a playoff win we still haven't even clinched a playoff spot

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
props to the chargers, they were too much for the titans. i cant wait for the next season...

chargers vs colts is going to be a great game.....

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
im not dissin the chargers im just sayin they do this pretty much every year only to fail makin the SB and yeah i would take a playoff win and feel better some cowboy fans are talkin bout SB or bust take it one week at a time ill be good with a playoff win we still haven't even clinched a playoff spot

in a way you are right the ultimate goal is to make it to the bowl and win,were kinda like the colts when they kept going to the playoffs and no ring and finally they got it,so hoepfully well be the same way and this will be our year.who knows but i do know that we have more then a good shot to make a run in the playoffs

Aug 9, 2002
didnt the chargers play like this last year and the year before that they always get hot and continue to play hot til the end of the season and then the playoffs come and that team is no where to be found
This is the thing right here.

No team in the playoffs beat the chargers. The chargers beat themselves. Look at how they lost by 1 in the game against the patriots. Mental mistakes. They had that game in they hands but they fucked it off for themselves. And all the playoffs after that. They lose to themselves.

May 6, 2009
titans just lost two of there best LB's so there D took a big hit VY hadnt really faced a good team yet besides the colts and they lost to them
I was aware of the injuries and Im not saying I thought the Titans were gonna win. You made it seem like nobody on the planet thought the Chargers would lose, but contrary to that, there were several people on ESPN and Inside the NFL that thought so. Along with plenty of fans here on siccness. It was a tough game coming off the short week, traveling to Tennessee, playing in the cold, playing against the best RB in the NFL right now, and dealing with major injuries themselves.

Anyway....

Chargers looked solid. We need to remember though, one game at a time.