CHARGERS vs. TITANS (CHRISTMAS DAY GAME)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
is CJ starting? if he is he's going to beast the fucking chargers, dont get too confident titans come out of the cuts and pull an upset...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
^ of course CJ is starting... why wouldn't he start???

it doesn't matter though... Chargers will most likely win... especially now that the Titans are missing 2 of their LB's

Chargers are just that good... I got no love for em... but you gotta recognize I great team... I keep it real

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I don't really understand why people think the Chargers will lose... I don't think it will be a blowout... but I see them winning

I'd love to see the Titans pull it out... but that's not my prediction... we'll see

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I don't really understand why people think the Chargers will lose... I don't think it will be a blowout... but I see them winning

I'd love to see the Titans pull it out... but that's not my prediction... we'll see
i just think that its one of those games.......first off, we got a short week, a travel week on the road in cold weather. we got injuries galore, we dont do well against the run. Not only does Chris Johnson pose a threat but Young can run also...i just got a funny feeling thats all...Now on the flip side, if we do pull this out, even if its only by 1 pt. Im really gonna start thinking that we got a chance in the post season...again dont get me wrong, i really wanna see them win....but im callin it like i see it(or at least feel)

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i just think that its one of those games.......first off, we got a short week, a travel week on the road in cold weather. we got injuries galore, we dont do well against the run. Not only does Chris Johnson pose a threat but Young can run also...i just got a funny feeling thats all...Now on the flip side, if we do pull this out, even if its only by 1 pt. Im really gonna start thinking that we got a chance in the post season...again dont get me wrong, i really wanna see them win....but im callin it like i see it(or at least feel)
oh ok, that all makes sense

obviously you know the team better than I do, so maybe you're right... I hope so, lol

Go Titans!