Chargers @ Broncos 11/22/09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Wins?Broncos?Chargers?

• Total voters
Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
Some guys don't come in here consistently so they get labeled new bootys.If they don't like that they gotta come around more often.
Some of us have real lives and don't have time to be posting 616 times per day here...I been on tha sicc since 2003 and am happy to say i will never reach tha 1000 post mark...You goofy azz cyber geeks with 2000,3000,4000 or more posts on this bitch need to step away from tha computer and get a life!Remember...Bigga tha post count,bigga tha no life having retarded nerd you are!With that said...

GO BRONCOS!!!

FUCC S.D.!!!FUCC K.C.!!!FUCC OAKLAND!!!

Mar 16, 2005
Some of us have real lives and don't have time to be posting 616 times per day here...I been on tha sicc since 2003 and am happy to say i will never reach tha 1000 post mark...You goofy azz cyber geeks with 2000,3000,4000 or more posts on this bitch need to step away from tha computer and get a life!Remember...Bigga tha post count,bigga tha no life having retarded nerd you are!With that said...

GO BRONCOS!!!

FUCC S.D.!!!FUCC K.C.!!!FUCC OAKLAND!!!
or maybe we get PAID to sit in an office and have time to do what the fuck we want on the interwebz!

cash register building downtown is where you will find me mon - fri 730 a - 430 p and look at when 99.9% of my post are...between that time!

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I remember EDJ....fuck that fool..LOL.. But I think what we allare trying to say is regardless of what the siccness join date is, the sports forum is a small family. The members on here are synonimus(sp) with there teams..when we see a certain screen name we already know who they root for. Some guys don't come in here consistently so they get labeled new bootys. If they don't like that they gotta come around more often...BOTTOM LINE
if im on the sicc i usually get on the sports forum...just try and stay away as much as possible

Aug 15, 2007
Inland Empire
I'm glad Orton came into the game...

The donkey fans have NOTHING to use an an excuse. They can't hang this one on Simms. Their starter was in for 3+ quarters and sucked almost as bad as Simms.

The AFC West has been restored to it's rightful owners!

Way to go Denver. Way to collapse for a 3rd consecutive season!

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
i gotta say, im pretty disappointed with this game! i was ready for a battle ............planned my whole weekend around this shit, and the fucken donkeys laid an egg.

i say coach Mcdaniels lost this game, the broncos looked unprepared and sloppy. McDaniels seemed to be panicking with some of his calls and they came back to bite him in the ass.

i really hope Orton is ok, why they kept him in the game down by 20 or more is beyond me........good luck on Thurdsay

Feb 13, 2006
AFC West is all Chargers now. What a joke this game was, Denver has momentum at 13-3, then the onside kick, Barrett should've recovered it, hit him in the hands. Maybe Denver can get a wildcard.