Chargers @ Broncos 11/22/09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Wins?Broncos?Chargers?

• Total voters
Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
Orton betta play or this game could be a complete nightmare...I may have to rush tha field and tackle that bitch Rivers myself!I wonder if tha Chargers old QB Jim McMahon is available to play for tha Broncos?Maybe he can teach us how to do tha Superbowl Shuffle!

Feb 13, 2006
Whether Orton plays or not, we need to get Moreno and Buckhalter going this week. If Orton is out there, he won't be 100%, and Merriman would be like a shark in the water smelling blood.

With that said FUCK THE CHARGERS, Broncos gonna get the W!!!!

Mar 24, 2006
Your a worthless K.C. fan...Your opinion means absolutely nothing.
you're just a new booty bronco fan...your opinion means absolutely nothing.

there is only 1 true Donk fan here and his name is Scary. all you other newfound bronco fans can't say shit! atleast scary was here when things weren't so cherry...unlike you, where you come outta nowhere spewing your love for the team you never knew you loved in the first place until they rip off to an unbelievable start to the season this year.

Scary>all other socalled Bronco fans on here.

Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
you're just a new booty bronco fan...your opinion means absolutely nothing.

there is only 1 true Donk fan here and his name is Scary. all you other newfound bronco fans can't say shit! atleast scary was here when things weren't so cherry...unlike you, where you come outta nowhere spewing your love for the team you never knew you loved in the first place until they rip off to an unbelievable start to the season this year.

Scary>all other socalled Bronco fans on here.
Bitch Please...I been watchin Broncos games long before your little baby nutz were even on this planet!And just so you know...

Scary joined Tha Siccness:March 2005
E.S.LoCC joined Tha Siccness:December 2003

Which means i been on here talkin Broncos football 1 1/2 years longer than Scary...So how can i be a "new booty broncos fan"!??!But since you so in love with Scary,why don't you come to Denver and toss his salad!Ya bitch azz Scary dicc rider!

Mar 24, 2006
Bitch Please...I been watchin Broncos games long before your little baby nutz were even on this planet!And just so you know...

Scary joined Tha Siccness:March 2005
E.S.LoCC joined Tha Siccness:December 2003

Which means i been on here talkin Broncos football 1 1/2 years longer than Scary...So how can i be a "new booty broncos fan"!??!But since you so in love with Scary,why don't you come to Denver and toss his salad!Ya bitch azz Scary dicc rider!
so you been watchin' Bronco games since the late 70's? Get the fuck outta here with that shit...lol You watch all the games and been here damn near 6 years yet this is the 1st season you "show up" here in the sports forum on a regular basis? LOL

you are going to sit here and say you been here on the sports forum reppin' the broncos since 03'? give me a break spud, since i've been here the ONLY bronco fan i've seen here on a consistent basis is Scary....NOT YOU! And I know i'm not the only one here who has noticed this same lil' tidbit either.

Where were you at last season when your team emploded down the stretch anyway? Tibet?

You were nowhere to be seen, so don't come here actin' like you've been here since 03' pal.

Mar 16, 2005
I think denver wins this one (if orton plays). back home and the chargers are the same boat as denver, kind of to ogood to be true. What have the chargers added to oline to stop doom??? again marshall with a field day, and yes moreno to get back on track. yo ucould also forget buckhalter getting on track he is in mcd's doghouse.

he didnt touch the ball after his fumble early against washington. look at hillis, all his fumbles and he hardly plays now. Rivers has been playing like the philip of old, but I think at home in front of a pissed off crowd denver d gets after him like game 1 this season.

orton plays denver wins 24-21 simms plays san diego wins 31-10

in regards to me being only true donkey fan here, lets give these guys a chance why dont we. sure when broncos were losing I was only 1 here, true when nuggets getting swept in first round I was only 1 here, but maybe they will stay lets see. And I will say I may be the true fan you all other ssee and i thank you for seeing that but EDJ was here before me repping broncos too, no clue what happened to him.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I remember EDJ....fuck that fool..LOL.. But I think what we allare trying to say is regardless of what the siccness join date is, the sports forum is a small family. The members on here are synonimus(sp) with there teams..when we see a certain screen name we already know who they root for. Some guys don't come in here consistently so they get labeled new bootys. If they don't like that they gotta come around more often...BOTTOM LINE

Mar 16, 2005
I remember EDJ....fuck that fool..LOL.. But I think what we allare trying to say is regardless of what the siccness join date is, the sports forum is a small family. The members on here are synonimus(sp) with there teams..when we see a certain screen name we already know who they root for. Some guys don't come in here consistently so they get labeled new bootys. If they don't like that they gotta come around more often...BOTTOM LINE

tru dat!