CHAPPELLE SHOW OR MIND OF MANCIA????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WICH IS FUNNYER????

• MIND OF MANCIA

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • CHAPPELLE SHOW

Votes: 57 85.1%

• Total voters
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Chappelle Show.........and might I add:

Young Psyc said:
THIS FOOL GOT HELLA BALLS FOR SAYING SOME OF THE SHIT HE SAYS LOL.
Let's see how we can word this.....

When the amount of times YOU say

"People aren't gonna like that I said that!!"

Outnumbers (by about 50x or more) the amount of times people ACTUALLY SAY:

"I don't like that he said that!!"

Then its more or less time to shut the fuck up and stop trying to force your victim status. If it wasn't for that, he'd be funnier, but the fact he won't shut the fuck up with that "People don't like when I tell these jokes!!" just pisses me off.

May 15, 2002
Chappelle is WAAAY better than Mencia. Mencia has some good jokes, but he's been repeating the same ones for about the last 5 years.

Mencia joke: "White people do this, and black people do this. Mexicans (uh, excuse me, beaners) wouldn't even get into that situation because [insert age-old mexican stereotype here]! And I know this is going to piss people off...blah blah blah." Mencia has no depth. He is easily the most repetitive comedian around.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
LOL GOD DAMN THIS THREAD IS DONE I THINK I GET IT NOW LOL I JUST STARTED GETTING INTO MENCIA I DONT KNOW HE KINDA FUNNY TO ME. I'M TIRED OF DAVID CHAPPELE. PLUS MY DAD TOOK ME TO ONE OF HIS SHOWS LIKE A YEAR AND A HALF AGO OVER IN FRISCO AND THAT FOOL WAS FUCKIN GARBAGE NOBODY IN THE AUDIENCE LIKED IT AT ALL HE JUST WAS WEAK MAYBE IT WAS JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS FOR HIM I DONT KNOW.

Oct 19, 2002
the last 2 premiers were weak as fuck and i think thats why chappelle left, to leave on a good note.

mencia's shit is getting weak and old too, he does the same gestures, obvious jokes a lot of the time.

But, Chappelles best shit is always better than Mencia's

Aug 11, 2003
Young Psyc said:
yes those are classic. but i still think mencia is all around more funnyer
HE DEFENITLY IS A BETTER STAND UP COMIC.

No hes not.. back whend defjam was the shit.. So Was Dave Chapplle .. and Hes Always funny in every movie he makes.

ManCIA or whatever Hes called.. Isnt that funny.. Hes like Goerge lopez.. Expct for that Lame ass " duh duh duh duh"

As for his Show.. Its OK.. but as someone already Said.. its only there becuase Chapple Left and they needed somthing to fill in the Time slot.

after HIs 3rd Show.. I noticed Most of his jokes are all the same..

everyone Retared Haha FUCKING HA!

ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE JACKASS >> get SOME NEW MATIREAL OR Just shut the fuck up..

atlest thats the way i Feel

Atlest Chapples Shit DIdn't get old

Mar 20, 2006
chappelle. mencia isnt funny at all, & anyone who thinks he is got a simple ass sense of humor. he jus does tha same shit over & over, & over-plays the fact he thinks he's controversial. fuck mencia! annoying ass mutherfucker...i guess you either love him or hate him.