CHAPPELLE SHOW OR MIND OF MANCIA????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WICH IS FUNNYER????

• MIND OF MANCIA

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • CHAPPELLE SHOW

Votes: 57 85.1%

• Total voters
Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
I PICKED MIND OF MANCIA BUT I DO LOVE THE CHAPPELLE SHOW.
CARLOS WILL DO LIKE 5 TO 10 MINUTES OF STAND UP FOR YOU AND THAT SHIT IS ALLWAYS FUNNY PLUS THIS FOOL GOT HELLA BALLS FOR SAYING SOME OF THE SHIT HE SAYS LOL.

May 22, 2005
I picked Mind Of Mencia...Chapelle is too cliche now-a-days...the bad thing about him is how so many people fuck up his jokes and stuff...Carlos Mencia, is just flat out funny

Mar 24, 2004
damn Mencia is so fuckin annoying..does that lil retarded thing .. duh duhd duh....and non of his shit is funny

Chapelle hella funny ....i just hate how everyone watches him now because its the thing to do

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Young Psyc said:
TELL ME WHY????
cuz chappelle is the shit, and most people on siccness got some sick minds, and love his type of odd comedy, aint nothing ever gonna be funnier than rick james, prince and clayton bigsby

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
COPIUM said:
i just hate how everyone watches him now because its the thing to do
To me this doesn't make any sense at all. It's a tv show...not an underground rap album. It was made in the hopes that mass amounts of people would watch it.

Plus who gives a fuck who watches it? If you find it funny and entertaining what do you care if everyone and their moms watch it?

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Young Psyc said:
yes those are classic. but i still think mencia is all around more funnyer
HE DEFENITLY IS A BETTER STAND UP COMIC.

It's funny u say that cause I liked Mencia UNTIL his TV show...his standup was hilarious...

But Chappelle (who I've seen live) is better in standup as well imo