Certified Playas - We Ain't Your Ordinary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

ill see if they got it @ ameoba in frisco and if the do ill cop on it playa! cover looks sicc too.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Ok Ill do that...Ive heard about you from one of my friends and I heard you on that Underground Hittahs CD and you was that Dubside CD....I didnt like the CD but i like your song and Bartie Bacardi's song on there.

May 6, 2002
ameoba? U got a number or address for them? I'm going to be distributing them myself to begin with. After I we make some noise that way, we going to holla for some Distro.

May 6, 2002
Quick said:
Ok Ill do that...Ive heard about you from one of my friends and I heard you on that Underground Hittahs CD.
If you've only heard the ungerground hittaz track then u'll be diggin the whole album. We've came a long ways since then.

M

MrFreeze

here you go dog:

Ameoba Music
1855 Haight St.
S.F. ,CA 94117
(415) 831-1200

one of the best spots in Frisco playa. everyone i know hits them up first for music.

May 6, 2002
3 Days away from having them in my hands. It's been a long fucking process I'll tell you that. This next album will be done in a much shorter timespan.

Freeza: Much luv for da hookup playa. I'll make sure I get in touch with them. I know there are some more spots out in frisco I need to get in contact with.

Decoy: FaSho

Boss925: I'll give ya a call on monday. I've been busy as fuck playa, but I'mma write that verse for ya after this weekend. So I could probably hookup with u on monday and finish up.

Quick: You know I still be telling them hoes to "SLIDE THROOOOOOOOOOOUGH!" .... Man I'm telling u, the shit we on now is blowing that old school shit out the water. I'm glad you were feeling our growing process. LOL.

May 6, 2002
ChopShop said:
definitely hit me up when you get copies...that shit I heard at your house was hard...on that pimp and mobb shiiiet!! Ya know...Grant Theft
Definatley homey. Those were some songs of the album I played for ya, so I know ya gonna like what ya get, and it's only gonna get better.