Certified Playas - We Ain't Your Ordinary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
The release date is July 2nd. I will be slanging them for $10 each plus $2 shipping on the internet. As soon as I have them in my hands I will post here to let y'all know.

If your interested in buying verses, beats, a copy of the album, or just would like to affilate your click/label with Certified Playas & Chalkline Records, E-mail me @ [email protected]

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVN'T HEARD OF US, CLICK THE LINK IN MY SIG! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.

M

MrFreeze

staxxx

good luck pimp and well have to get together on some shit in the future.

May 6, 2002
Thanks for all the support folks. I glad y'all feeling this first one, and I'm happy to say that the 2nd will be 10 times harder. I don't wanna give too much away, but look for us to have some major hitters album 2 entitled "Antioch's Guilty"

Mr. Don't Give a fuck: Holla mayne. It's only getting better and better for me.

Grant Theft: I'm ready for ya playa. E-mail me with your addy again & I'll shoot you some Beats.... I never send the same CD to 2 different people so nobody else will have heard the beats I send u.

Everyone that ain't feeling us: FUCK YOU. WE AIN'T FEELING YOU EITHER SQUARE!

May 10, 2002
All good J. Staxxx! I'm back home now but will be back in Dago in a few days...once I know my address for sure I will be at you. I feel you about sendin the same beats out..If I make a connection with your heat you will be glad you didn't send them to anyone else! for real haha

May 6, 2002
Certified Reply:

Grant: U got any footage of the concerts u've been doing? It would be nice to see how my folks ripped that shit... U got a lot a talent playa and I know u gonna go somewhere with it.

V-Boy: I'll have them in a week or so. I still got your number so I'll hit ya when they come in... It looks like we've both been busy since CP made a trip out there about a year ago, it's nice to see projects coming together. Holla @ me playa. We going to have to network it once again.... & Lemme know if your in need of new beats. I have been making nothing but heat production wise and track wise.

May 10, 2002
J. Staxxx- People always film at my shows but I never end up seeing them...or like the Nelly Furtado show for instance, people were jumpin around gettin wild and it turned out not to be very good footage (the same concert we did with her was on VH1 though called "Being" Nelly Furtado)..I still don't know if we were in it! My friend got a tape of 2 of our performances, I'll see if I can't hit him up and get back with you...but we have done some tight shows!! Thanks for the kind words...Believe me, I'm waitin to hear the new shit you got crackin too...I will holla

May 6, 2002
It will be at rock bottom in about 2 weeks. You can cop it from me on Monday. Just hit my e-mail with your phone # and I'll be sure to get at ya.