Cena Haters Will Love This

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
They saying Jericho will be appearing on Sunday. So its possible for him to come in and take the strap. IMO it would be better for HBK to coem in and win the tittle then just do tv promos and appearences for teh next month until he can full return in teh ring working

May 4, 2002
Cena Injury Update: He'll Fully Recover But Will Miss 'Mania
Written by Ryan Clark on October 04, 2007 at 12:09:37
There are 0 comments on this post. Be the first to add one!

Former WWE Champion John Cena underwent surgery this week to repair a fully torn pectoral tendon. WWE's official website has posted a video feature on Cena's surgery and the long rehabilitation process ahead, which has already started in Birmingham, Alabama.

Sports injury "Surgeon to the Stars" Dr. James Andrews performed Cena's operation and gave WWE.com an exclusive update on how the surgery went and what lies ahead for John Cena. Here's what Dr. Andrews had to say:

- The pectoral tendon was torn when Cena's arm was pulled behind him during the hiptoss spot with Ken Kennedy. Andrews called it a "devastating injury" and was amazed Cena even finished the match.

- Initial examinations didn't show how severe the tear was. Once they "opened him up" during surgery, they learned it was a complete pectoral tear where the tendon attaches to the bone.

- Andrews noted that the quick turnaround for the surgery (which took place less than 24 hours after the injury) helped make the procedure an easier once, since the torn tendon hadn't had a chance to shrivel up after the tear.

- Andrews said that Cena "should have a full recovery."

Statements from WWE and Vince McMahon himself have placed Cena's return timeline at somewhere between six months to a year, which at best, would be April 2008 - effectively ruling out a match for Cena at Wrestlemania XXIV in Orlando, Florida.

Jan 18, 2006
IM JUST GLAD I WONT HAVE TO SEE CENAS FACE FOR A WHILE, ITS JUST SAD THEY TRY TO MAKE HIM FUNNY LIKE THE ROCK. FUCK THE CIRCUMSTANCES THIS WAS THE ONLY WAY WE WERE GONNA SEE HIM NOT HAVE THE BELT.

ty567

Sicc OG
Mar 26, 2006
random but i was looking at wwe.com and they had a poll for who people think should be champion next and Val Venis is way ahead with 48% of the votes. I think Triple H came in next at 15%

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Lashley was injured way before he had a match with Kennedy. He had been wrestling with an injured shoulder for a couple months.

I am 90% sure they will put the belt on Orton. I don't care who returns, they don't deserve to have a title shot, or the title, their first night back.

Jun 11, 2007
ty567 said:
random but i was looking at wwe.com and they had a poll for who people think should be champion next and Val Venis is way ahead with 48% of the votes. I think Triple H came in next at 15%
They need to start using Val Venis, hes got mic skills and wrestling skills to da fullest

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
him losing the belt under these circumstances cements the fact that the dude cant be beat. He already beat HHH, HBK, Umaga, Orton, Kalai, lashley, Edge, Umaga, The Undertaker etc etc. He is this generations Hogan, they will probably never have him lose to anyone unless he turns heel again

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Masked Lemon said:
Are you seriously saying that nobody on the WWE roster is over except for Cena? Are you truly that fucking stupid?

Do you understand how the wrestling business works?

You should slap yourself for saying some shit like that, you fucking moron.
You're a fucking dumb shit. Fans don't want to see Face-Face every PPV, and right now only Faces are getting over. Think about it for a second (you ignorant cocksucker): Batista, Undertaker, Mysterio, Lashley, HHH, HBK, Cena, Punk...........and on the other side, Kennedy. And thats about it. Orton, Khali, Umaga, Morrison, all the other Main Eventer heels ARE NOT OVER.

So in the meantime, you smark piece of shit, go eat a dick. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Go read your Meltzer garbage and pretend you know something.