CATCH ALEXIS LOPEZ ON AMERICAN IDOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Man, she got screwed on that shit. The judges thought she was good enough, but obviously the public thought differently. SHITTY......

Apr 25, 2002
|||At this time I'd like call out some names.|||

First blame it on Ram-C-Note for not posting the number and forcing motherfuckers to vote.

Second blame Tenkamenin for saying it isn't toll free. You just cost her some fucken votes. You dumb shithead. That's you there calling shitty.

Nah, I'm just fucken with you guys.

So she didn't win?

SHITTY

:dead:

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
Cranky said:
Man, she got screwed on that shit. The judges thought she was good enough, but obviously the public thought differently. SHITTY......
She was FUCKIN ROBBED CRANKY!!!!!!!!!!
Ram-C-Note is in absoloute Disgust..... I cant get over it......
All 3 judges voted her to advance. but I guess this is what happens when youre from a little town.... They got them big city votes to back them up.... I'll my favorite gun to my head and blow it off, if she aint in the wild card......
But damm, that got me in pain......... I am bitter as they come............

May 2, 2002
Out of the 3 people who made it in her round, the only one who shouldn't have made it was the last guy who got picked (A.J.). Alexis could have taken his spot, but the other two could sing their asses off. The one girl who got picked (Kelly I think) blew everyone away.....

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
servnu151 said:
that was hard, but he took it good, she wasnt crying like the last time!....she should win the wild card! cuzz the rest of them lames didnt sound hot!
I feel you playboy.... I was in total shock to hear that A.J won..... Shit, he was in more shock than I was..... It was more than noticeable to know who deserved to advance..... I was disgusted of the decision, but I had to maintain my composure around the other contenstants families.....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

OOOOOOWHEEEEEEEE!!

I seen that Alexis Lopez breezy while in Florideezy
that girl is......... damn
marry the shit outta her ass cuhhh
and that one broad from Miami would get it too

May 13, 2002
man i missed that shit... i wanna see some hoes..... SPEAKIN OF BITCHES, BROOKE MUTHAFUCKIN BURKE FROM WILD ON E is the finest plastic ass bitch i have ever seen, not to mention her tite ass on air personality.....

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

realpinoy510HWD said:
man i missed that shit... i wanna see some hoes..... SPEAKIN OF BITCHES, BROOKE MUTHAFUCKIN BURKE FROM WILD ON E is the finest plastic ass bitch i have ever seen, not to mention her tite ass on air personality.....
no lie

did you see that top 15 blonde bitches show on E!? she looked like prime fuck material right there.

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
Wild Card Tomorrow

We will see if she gets in through the wild card of her show today at 9:30pm Pacific, 6:30pm ET on FOX.... If she gets it, she will be flying out there the next day for a month competing for the finals... Hope she gets it, she was one of the best performers....

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
Wild Card For The 10th Spot

Tune in Tuesday to see if Alexis is gonna get the wild card spot for the 10th spot of the show..... There's gonna be some competition up in this mothafucka.... It airs at 9:00pm in the West Coast on Fox.... So if ya chillen at da house, tune in and show Ram-C-Notes favorite artist, make a run for American Idol yall....

For those that have been supporting, much luv to all of ya people....