CATCH ALEXIS LOPEZ ON AMERICAN IDOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
THIS IS THE CUTE LIL GIRLY THAT HAS CAMEO'S ON BOTH RELEASES OF RAM-C-NOTE ALBUMS.... SHE WAS A WALK-IN FOR THE FOX SHOW "AMERICAN IDOL", AND HAS MADE IT UP TO THE FINAL 30 CONTESTANTS LEFT.....
FOR THE NEXT 3 TUESDAY'S, THEY WILL SPLIT 3 GROUPS OF 10 AND CHOOSE 3 SINGERS OUT OF EACH 3 GROUPS.....

SHE IS IN THE 2ND GROUP AND WILL BE ON FOX AT 8:30 pm ON IN 2 WEEKS (JUNE 25TH).... SO DROP THE THOUGH-GUY-SYNDROME, AND CHECK OUT ALL THE SINGERS FOR THE NEXT FEW TUESDAYS...... THEY HAVE A LOT OF TALENT, AND I MIGHT EVEN TAKE A FLIGHT OUT THERE PERSONALLY TO CONNECT WITH THESE TALENTED PEOPLE.....

May 11, 2002
Re: Att: Sneak

Ram-C-Note said:
You are a sick man, but unfortunately, its not the one you have your eyes on. Atleast I hope you dont, shit, I'll be down one less singer in da game.....
My bad cuzzin, Ill have to let her slide then:cool:

Apr 25, 2002
I peeped the show out and she came tight and she was looking really good. Let's hope the nation thought she came tight. She had some tight vocals on that Ram C Note SLEEZY as well......

Apr 25, 2002
Damn Ram-C, you should have at least put the number up here for motherfuckers to call in and shit. Even if a motherfucker didn't watch the show I would have voted for her. That is if it's toll free. lol. I seen a glimpse of her on some show this morning, access holllywood or something.

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
Damn Ram-C, you should have at least put the number up here for motherfuckers to call in and shit. Even if a motherfucker didn't watch the show I would have voted for her. That is if it's toll free. lol. I seen a glimpse of her on some show this morning, access holllywood or something.

:dead:
That shit ain't toll free...