CATCH ALEXIS LOPEZ ON AMERICAN IDOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Yea she was aigght but she had no body movement like she couldnt grove and sing at the same time!! I thought the First girl should have one who singed the Michael bolton song!!

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
I dont think any of the artists were dancing or grooving...
They were all singing ballets, I don't think singers dance to ballets.....
I think the same way Simon did, she didn't chose a good song, and she shouldve been in the top 9 in the first place... She blew everyone away in her round, but shit happens....
It doesnt matter though, she has been talkin to big labels fir the last few days... She will definitely be signing to a major label really soon... I'll keep that info on her when more things get confirmed......

The fag didnt deserve the 10th spot though, the other girls were better than him.....

Apr 25, 2002
It's a minor setback in her career though. She's got major talent and she's still hella young. She's gotta still feel good about her talent since she was up there with the best talent they could find. I didn't think she picked a great song last night and that's what hurt her. She can sing like a mothafucka. Hopefully when she makes it she'll have a cameo from Ram C Note and T-1 on her debut album. That'd be sick as fuck......