Cash Money Lavish D ▪ Donald Oliver, Prince Dreda & Bank'd ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
lav is more underground imo
mozzy has a lot of the kids ears though

i can't go a week without hearing his songs bumping from someones car around here

Feb 14, 2004
Not picking sides but I think the 4 real niggaz don't die are tighter than mozzy last four... there just wasn't any promotion or videos to back them up... so now that lav is out and really able to push we will see what's up...

Sep 5, 2013
Lav and Mozzy both got bars. Mozzy has put some questionable people on lately like Babyfacegunna, Bussdownbandy, Uzzy Marcus. Don't get it either when he's not pushin others like Kunta, Snubbz harder. Bank'd Up has a solid dozen on the team who all can spit. Lav doesn't sugarcoat shit either, not afraid to talk about the good or bad. Gets jumped in jail? Addresses it in a song. Gets caught slippin and carjacked? Brings it up on his own in an interview. Then you see Mozzy shout of Surenos and same some funny shit about Nortes, then try to act like it never happened and do an album with a shitty Norte rapper for damage control/apologize. Or the time when he talked wet on blow in the dm......Lav just comes across more authentic to me. Mozzy can paint a picture with his words, Lav hasn't really done that. Lav got more punchlines though easily. Mozzy always gets the better production. Hopefully more producers show some love to Lav though, he deserves just as much exposure.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Mar 30, 2013
I'm not a big mozzy fan but damn, that new video and that diss song are lackin to me. they're not horrible/weak but shit, after 3 years on lockdown you would think he would come out swingin'. IMO, lav has more punchlines and rap ability (like many have said), but he lacks creativity in his flows. No question Mozzy is repetitive like a mothafu*ka tho.

Last edited: