Cash Money Lavish D ▪ Donald Oliver, Prince Dreda & Bank'd ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I'm not fucking with Mozzy's music anymore cuz his midget brother said fuck the bay.... he's 5 foot 2 and acts like he's super thug. Oak Park isn't even that bad. It's a little ghetto but isn't like what they rapping about. It probably was back in the day but it's built up now. He's got a squad of skinny ass midget 12 year olds playing with guns and nodding off on cough syrup
bro quit speaking on sac like u know anything about it. you ain't never been active out here and never been rocking out with nobody that is so keep ur option to yourself.cuz.u lived out here don't mean you know shit bruh u always got some shit to say about our street politics and about how we get down. shut the fuck up and be a fan of the music or not but ur a don't know when it comes to what's going on in sac so just stay in ur lane.

u would get smashed on in.oakpark talkin that dumb shit know that

Nov 27, 2014
You get all butt hurt just cuz u from there too... it's the hood I been there hella times but it's also being built up into a nice part of town too so it's kinda funny to hear Mozzy acting like u can't even go through there without dying lol.

Apr 25, 2002
Mozzy has been on a steady downward trend music wise IMO. Mozzy needs the right production and since June ain't been doing his shit - it's been weak. You can tell he's out of his comfort zone and just trying to fit in. Being out of Sac for so long - lost his roots. Only person I'm checking for out of his camp is Uzzy Marcus.

Lav has been getting consistently better - and his team is way better. Lav has a chance to buzz just as hard as Mozzy.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
lot of shit takes in this thread but lol @ mozzy dropping his album cuz lav got out and bigger lol @ lav being more lyrical than mozzy