Cash Money Lavish D ▪ Donald Oliver, Prince Dreda & Bank'd ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
The thing is he was dissing them before prison while in prison and I don't see nothing changing any time soon unless you guys said prayers for a peace treaty... stand by his shit like a man... true or false? I noticed that gts guy gots a lot to say about me on the internet it's a shame hopefully it makes him feel tuff... I rather see peace and happiness also unfortunately I doubt it

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I wouldn't get involved in the politics. I lived in oak park for 3 months last summer and there was yellow taped up crime scenes with police blocking off streets often. Never heard anyone slapping any mozzy or lav either. I stayed over by the old theatre by 11th/12th

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
yeah, we all know his feelings towards all this shit and whatnot and it's time to move on, in terms of his music. it might even turn away people further from his music cause it comes off corny and desperate. he has to really start looking at things from a business perspective and not some young immature kid that's only for the short term bullshit 5 minutes of fame.

Feb 14, 2004
Is it possible to actually walk away at this point? The only Time i ever heard lav was on young jayda album before the Philthy shit... I see were you guys are coming from on the fade and dissing shit... I just want to hear some good music

Feb 8, 2006
The thing is he was dissing them before prison while in prison and I don't see nothing changing any time soon unless you guys said prayers for a peace treaty... stand by his shit like a man... true or false? I noticed that gts guy gots a lot to say about me on the internet it's a shame hopefully it makes him feel tuff... I rather see peace and happiness also unfortunately I doubt it
one day you will grow up and realize how childish your fascinations with rappers and their beef is

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
To be honest I think he needs to go at mozzy and Philthy super hard now that he's out.. expose him like versecro said he can whoop mozzy, emozzy, celly ru sounds like he's slow as fuck, just smash on them get his buzz up
That would backfire. Mozzy has a head start and has established many connections in the industry. It would be wise to avoid any contact and just do music. I'm sure lav don't want to get locked up again.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
What's the definition of a man to you?

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
the more i get older the less i listen to rap
99% of it sucks and is corny
What you hear on the radio these days and what you hear kids slappin these days aint rap. Period.

Confirmed homosexuals wearing leggings and mumbling and making bird noises in songs aint the bidness. All i slap is old bay and sac rap and occasionally check for j-stalin, and few other rappers that still make music.

Feb 14, 2004
a man is somebody who stands by their word if they say their going to do something do it... don't switch up in person... unless he's just trolling... and to be honest this thread was made to be about music not jail politics, shootings, and homicides... this is a music site... but if lav is able squash it he should... Gts I hope your successful man and not some bum nothing worse than a lying bum... I'm not good at talking shit so say what you want like I said I hope some what successful

Feb 8, 2006
a man is somebody who stands by their word if they say their going to do something do it... don't switch up in person... unless he's just trolling... and to be honest this thread was made to be about music not jail politics, shootings, and homicides... this is a music site... but if lav is able squash it he should... Gts I hope your successful man and not some bum nothing worse than a lying bum... I'm not good at talking shit so say what you want like I said I hope some what successful
were you a man when you caught that case?

i pay more in taxes then you make in a year

your talking out the side of your neck when you say stupid shit like i hope he goes hard on mozzy and philthy when he gets out. that's some childish middle school girl shit

it won't ever happen as far as peace between them but to hope for more feuding in their music when they both lost homies from it is immature

Feb 14, 2004
To be honest I was reading all this & I got side tracked... I don't wish bad on nobody I just don't think he can just be the "bigger man" and walk away... I do pay attention to music Monday through Thursday while I'm at work to waste these long ass days, if you really pay more than I make in taxes congratulations & fuck Uncle Sam I feel you on the tax thing... fuck all that stupid gang shit get money also I did my time like a man I was only 18 and it was probably the best thing that ever happened to me it was a reality check do time is a waste of time