Cash Money Lavish D ▪ Donald Oliver, Prince Dreda & Bank'd ENT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I don't think anyone in mozzys camp except snubbz could see lav in a fight his rap team midgets mozzy post pictures of his rap crew and I swear they all look 11-12 years old lol
Word is stax whipped lav twice in county...lav ain't no punk though he's been jumped, beat up all that by them zillas but he still rep his click a lot of them starz switch up in jail and act like they ain't click when they have to sit down.

Feb 14, 2004
To be honest I think he needs to go at mozzy and Philthy super hard now that he's out.. expose him like versecro said he can whoop mozzy, emozzy, celly ru sounds like he's slow as fuck, just smash on them get his buzz up

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
To be honest I think he needs to go at mozzy and Philthy super hard now that he's out.. expose him like versecro said he can whoop mozzy, emozzy, celly ru sounds like he's slow as fuck, just smash on them get his buzz up
Now that he's out?

Part 4 goes super hard - Lav is one of he best , dude has good punchlines, flow and production.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
What fuckin fantasy world to you live in?! First off ain't nobody caching no fades it's either gun play or your getting packed out this ain't no music funk hella ppl shot and.killed over this shit this shit is serious. 2nd lav ain't fuckin super man running around beating everyone up oak park way deeper and got way more soldiers in sac it's all good when u hear ppl rappin but mozzy lav or any of them can get touched believe me last time shit got hectic lav was out of state the whole time while his folks was getting smoked...jusr saying fuck all that bullshit your asking for hopefully lav sticks to his music and making his brand better leave the street shit were it's at ur like a little kid the way u think bro

Feb 8, 2006
What fuckin fantasy world to you live in?! First off ain't nobody caching no fades it's either gun play or your getting packed out this ain't no music funk hella ppl shot and.killed over this shit this shit is serious. 2nd lav ain't fuckin super man running around beating everyone up oak park way deeper and got way more soldiers in sac it's all good when u hear ppl rappin but mozzy lav or any of them can get touched believe me last time shit got hectic lav was out of state the whole time while his folks was getting smoked...jusr saying fuck all that bullshit your asking for hopefully lav sticks to his music and making his brand better leave the street shit were it's at ur like a little kid the way u think bro
that kid is a rap fan stan all up on their instagram and twitters like he knows what is goin on