CAR AUDIO HELP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2005
www.geocities.com
eNe_LoCs_530 said:
50 BUCKS IS KOO BRO, I RATHER HAVE IT ON THERE RIGHT INSTEAD OF IT GOING OUT ON ME WHEN IM CRUZIN YOU KNOW,
Yea i know wat ur $ayin, i don't want that $hit 2 go out on me. But i think i got a problem with my deck cuz tha fu$e on tha back of it keepz blowin out $o i think ima have 2 go 2 a repair $hop 1$t b4 anything. I heard of one in Rancho Cordova ain't 2 far 4rm here

Jun 5, 2004
i gotta couple questions for yall:

1. what the fuck is wrong with my speakers: they will make a buzzing sound every once ina while, and sometimes (usually when its cold) they will make a high pitched noise when i step on the gas.

2. i got everything installed (sub, amp) but after the dude installed it, he told me the sub was blown. but i drove home and it started playing out of nowhere for like 10 minutes. now when i start the car, it will start playing usually after i havent turned the car on for at least like 5 hours. also, when i turn my remote bass knob in my car lower, the sub gets louder, and when i turn the knob up, it wont play...

Dec 22, 2005
rose town ryda said:
i gotta couple questions for yall:

1. what the fuck is wrong with my speakers: they will make a buzzing sound every once ina while, and sometimes (usually when its cold) they will make a high pitched noise when i step on the gas.

2. i got everything installed (sub, amp) but after the dude installed it, he told me the sub was blown. but i drove home and it started playing out of nowhere for like 10 minutes. now when i start the car, it will start playing usually after i havent turned the car on for at least like 5 hours. also, when i turn my remote bass knob in my car lower, the sub gets louder, and when i turn the knob up, it wont play...
1. sounds like engin noise coming from your amp..

2. the voice coil in your sub is fried...kinda complicated to explane why it plays a bit and then stops without showing you the inside of a speaker..if i were you id stop tryin to play it and buy a new sub...that blown speaker can also cause a short and blow your amp..

Dec 16, 2004
EY HOMIE THAT NOISE COULD ALSO BE COMING FROM YOUR WIREING SET UP LIKE YOUR GROUND WIRE, MY SHIT WAS DOING THAT TO FOR A WHILE UNTIL I FOUND OUT THAT THE GROUND WIRE WAS NOT TOUCHING GOOD METAL, IF I WERE YOU I WOULD CHECK THE WIREING SET UP,

Jun 5, 2004
GUNCRAZY said:
2. the voice coil in your sub is fried...kinda complicated to explane why it plays a bit and then stops without showing you the inside of a speaker..if i were you id stop tryin to play it and buy a new sub...that blown speaker can also cause a short and blow your amp..
fuck, thats what my homie told me it might be, but i didnt even believe him cuz it would still play sometimes. thanks for tellin me though

i gotta fuckin kicker L7 so thats gonna be hella money. FUUUUUUCK!

but do yall think once i get a new sub it will even work or do i have to fuck with the wiring also?

Feb 19, 2005
www.geocities.com
alryte im donw wit tha car audio i found $um fool AROUND here thatz gonna in$tall my deck and get me $um $ubz, $o itz all good, but now i wanna know if any of tha homeboyz here can reccomend a RADAR DETECTOR, CUZ THA OTHER DAY THA JURA$ PULLED ME OVER AND I REALIZED A RADAR DETECTOR WOULD BE MORE U$EFUL THAN LI$TENING 2 MU$IC IN MY CAR....AT THIZ MOMENT. GET BACK AT ME GRACIA$, LET ME KNOW THA PRICE AND WHERE I CAN GET IT AT. MUCH APPRECIATED.

Dec 16, 2004
A GOOD RADAR DETECOR THAT I KNOW IS THE BELL 870 THAT SHIT DETECS THE COPS LIKE NOTHING, ITS AROUND 250$ ITS A GRIP OF MONEY BUT ITLL SAVE YOU MONEY FROM THEM TICKETS

Jun 5, 2004
ok more shits fucked up... any help is appreciated again...

now sometimes when i roll the windows up it takes like 15 seconds, and when i roll the windows up or down at night, the headlights dim like fuck. i heard this might be connected to the alternator... so do yall think i need a new alternator, maybe a power capacitator, what?