CAR AUDIO HELP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2005
www.geocities.com
ey $up i juz need $um help on in$talling my pioneer deck. i got tha wire harne$$ for it and connected all tha nece$$ary wire$ but tha $ound iz all di$torted whether im playin a cd or li$tening 2 tha radio. watz weird iz that it waz workin fyne then i unplugged it 2 put it in my da$h and now it $oundz like $hit. anyone know wat could be wrong? i got a 1991 Lincoln Continental with a factory amp and trying 2 in$tall tha DEH P3500 PIONNER deck. anyone tha can help me get back at me. Gracia$ much appreciated!

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
my first question is tha head unit new ? there is alot of varibles to your problem , bad ground , speaker + and - crossed up but probably the answer to your problem is don't run tha factory amp at all . your head unit has a better amp than what the factory amp has in it homie .

Feb 19, 2005
www.geocities.com
Twiztid One said:
my first question is tha head unit new ? there is alot of varibles to your problem , bad ground , speaker + and - crossed up but probably the answer to your problem is don't run tha factory amp at all . your head unit has a better amp than what the factory amp has in it homie .
tha head unit belonged 2 my homeboy $o naw it ain't that new itz a May 2003....$o ur $ayin not 2 connect tha factory amp ryte? oh yeah my speaker wires are red and white RCA jacks if that makez any difference 2 wat ur $ayin. Cuz any $ound that comez out tha $peakerz $oundz hella di$torted

Dec 22, 2005
Norte530 said:
tha head unit belonged 2 my homeboy $o naw it ain't that new itz a May 2003....$o ur $ayin not 2 connect tha factory amp ryte? oh yeah my speaker wires are red and white RCA jacks if that makez any difference 2 wat ur $ayin. Cuz any $ound that comez out tha $peakerz $oundz hella di$torted

RED AND WHITE RCAS? rca and speaker wire are two diff thangs hommie..rca are to conect to an aftermarket amp(not facory).the decks speaker output is going to be white,grey,purple and green..one per sperker chanel with a black stripe for ground..you might want to get it instaled at a shop....good luck

Feb 19, 2005
www.geocities.com
GUNCRAZY said:
RED AND WHITE RCAS? rca and speaker wire are two diff thangs hommie..rca are to conect to an aftermarket amp(not facory).the decks speaker output is going to be white,grey,purple and green..one per sperker chanel with a black stripe for ground..you might want to get it instaled at a shop....good luck
yeah tha place i bought my wire harne$$ 4rm $aid not 2 connect the white,grey,purple and green juz 2 connect it with tha red and white RCA jacks.... im confu$ed

Dec 22, 2005
Norte530 said:
yeah tha place i bought my wire harne$$ 4rm $aid not 2 connect the white,grey,purple and green juz 2 connect it with tha red and white RCA jacks.... im confu$ed
what? the only way that could be is if there is a amp converter..i dont remember a 91 lin needing one..forget that shop..go to your local best buy or cc and ask them..if their coo they should tell you..were you live hommie?

Feb 19, 2005
www.geocities.com
GUNCRAZY said:
what? the only way that could be is if there is a amp converter..i dont remember a 91 lin needing one..forget that shop..go to your local best buy or cc and ask them..if their coo they should tell you..were you live hommie?
hmm i don't know wat 2 do thiz thing iz juz cau$ing me problemz, but i $tay in Rocklin over by Ro$eville itz like 15 minutez North of $acra but yeah i think ur ryte 4get that $hop i think he $old me tha wrong partz, I went 2 a Be$t Buy they were koo but they were clo$ing early cuz of Chri$tma$. but yeah get back at me. Much appreciated Gracia$. ey herez a link on wat im tryin 2 do if it helpz http://www.installdr.com/InstallDocs/FLM/PDF/356001.pdf

Feb 19, 2005
www.geocities.com
yeah alryte thanx 4 everyone that re$ponded 2 thiz....lookz like ima have 2 go 2 Be$t Buy i think they $aid they charge like $50.00 plu$ labor, but i already have everything taken out and all tha panelz are tooken off. I didn't wanna pay 2 do thiz but i gue$$ thatz tha only thing i can do if i want it done quick and ryte.

Feb 19, 2005
www.geocities.com
anyone know a good $pot that ain't that expen$ive in Ro$eville-$acra area that in$tallz deckz. get back at me. no more than $60.00. Gracia$. Cuz Be$t BUy u need an appointment and there're ain't no openningz till tha 19th of January. I wanna get thiz done hopefully by mañana.

Feb 19, 2005
www.geocities.com
50 buck$? i unno i think thatz 2 much $ince my factory radio iz already removed and all tha panelz are removed and i got a wire harne$$ it juz neddz 2 be put in tha da$h....but it $eemz $50.00 iz wat everyone chargez. i didnt know radio $hack doez that kinda $tuff maybe only in Oro.