CAPONE E BIO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2005
LOQUERA said:
Then who would norteños have beef with, themselves? Oh, nvm, norteños DO have beef with each other up here, lol.
THEN INSTEAD OF THEM BANGING 40% OF THE YEAR THEY'D ONLY BANG 10% MOSTLY DISPUTES OVER A GIRL SINCE NORTENOS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FIGHT EACHOTHER.

Jun 18, 2005
let me ask all of u a question colors aside, u guys never been proud of hard workin mexicans that dedicate their life,blood, sweat and tears on these fukin fields??? enserio just a question......no mamadas just curious!!!

Nov 3, 2005
ESE_GRIMY said:
THEN INSTEAD OF THEM BANGING 40% OF THE YEAR THEY'D ONLY BANG 10% MOSTLY DISPUTES OVER A GIRL SINCE NORTENOS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FIGHT EACHOTHER.
Not ALLOWED to? They were blastin each other over in varrio last year..

Oct 26, 2005
Tykoon14 said:
let me ask all of u a question colors aside, u guys never been proud of hard workin mexicans that dedicate their life,blood, sweat and tears on these fukin fields??? enserio just a question......no mamadas just curious!!!
YEAH THATS A FUCKING HARD ASS JOB I'D PROBABLY PASS OUT THE FIRST DAY..WELL NOT IF I TAKE ME A COUPLE OF FORTIES I' L BE AIGHT LOL JK

Nov 1, 2005
^^^^thats sumthing to be proud of..but remember,its nortenos who try and denegrate mexicans by calling them wetbacks..look at what northernwarrior once wrote''its norte on mine,fuck all u wetbacks''..kinda shit is that?

Oct 26, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Sureno's so short when they sit on the toilet there feet don't even touch the ground.

Sureno's so short they gotta slam dunk there change on the bus.

Sureno's so short you can see there feet on there green cards.
BLAH PLAYED OUT BTW
I HEARD THEY CALL YOUR MOM "THE SHOTGUN"
-ONE COCK AND SHE BLOWS!
NAW THEY CALL HER THE "RACE CAR"
-CUZ SHE BURNS 4 RUBBERS A NIGHT!
NORTENAS ARE SO FUCKING UGLY ONE OF THEM WENT TO AN "UGLY CONTEST" AND THEY TOLD HER "SORRY NO PROFESSIONALS" LOL

Jun 18, 2005
surcaliman said:
^^^^thats sumthing to be proud of..but remember,its nortenos who try and denegrate mexicans by calling them wetbacks..look at what northernwarrior once wrote''its norte on mine,fuck all u wetbacks''..kinda shit is that?
aight....aight!...........yea sum younger enes r a lil ignorant and bang the 20th century way and tend 2 4 get the real mutha fukin g'z puttin work on those fukin fields!!! my dad was a farmer and he put my azz 2 work couple timez hard azz mutha fukin work man, that why I respect all them paisas doin that type of work enserio........!!!

Mar 12, 2005
LOQUERA said:
Then who would norteños have beef with, themselves? Oh, nvm, norteños DO have beef with each other up here, lol.
That's true, some OG'S say that it's a good things these fakes and real surenos come up here, because if that wasn't the case nortenos wouldn't have much of a unity which we brag about. It's good to know we're united when it comes to enemies, good looking out mi amor, sorry Ese Grimy, su hyna es muy caliente, you need to share holmes.

Status
Not open for further replies.