CAPONE E BIO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2005
surcaliman said:
valleloko..wtf u talking about ese..theres isnt any nortes on pasadena..lol..im right next door...u talking bout pasadena in southern cali right?
nO MENTIRA GUEY, 3 norteno from PASADENA jumped my homie fonzo, that's why his cousin Baby Lomas from Lomas Sur looked for those fake nortenos and jumped them, but that Foo Baby Lomas thought he'd get love because su primo was cool with me, first time he stepped in stockton the MSN OG's Mighty Stockton Nortenos blasted at him, so he stayed in Lomas.

Nov 1, 2005
lomas sur?..only lomas i know is in el monte ,not pasadena..anyway..im right next to pasadena..never heard of ant nortenos over there..remember theres varrios down here that have north in their name..dont mean theyre nortenos..theres even a varrio in pasadena called latin kings..theyre surenos and have nuthing to do with them eastcoast fucks..

Jun 18, 2005
well anywayz! changin the thread once again, what U all think of thiz year's superbowl? bout time we got sum different teams up in their, seahawkes 1st year in the big game.....I personally don't care who wins the game would b nize 4 the steelers 2 win one with their coach he deserves it but then again seahawks 1st trip they also deserve it aswell...........what 's all ur opinions on it??

Mar 12, 2005
surcaliman said:
lomas sur?..only lomas i know is in el monte ,not pasadena..anyway..im right next to pasadena..never heard of ant nortenos over there..remember theres varrios down here that have north in their name..dont mean theyre nortenos..
i sort of have a vision of how it is, I know there is XIV and North is some varrio names, but these are southern cali nortenos, they told my homeboy their like a 10 man gang who never comes out unless it's necessary, you don't have to believe me holmes, but these bitches jumped him, like I said he got his cousin Baby Lomas from Lomas Sur to help him out, but whatever their fake in my eyes.

Mar 12, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I think Bakersfield is the furthest south your going to find Norteno's but if you look at the map and use bakersfield as the line Norteno's have more land cuz fresno's the middle and yall dont run shit there and if that was the line then your statement of no Norteno's in southern land is false.
FUCK BAKERSFIELD the nortenos their are weak ass hell, tag but don't do shit, REPPIN NORTE CALIFAS, not pretend to rep norte califas, they were one of the reason some scraps say the line is now Delano, but just as long as I know that my homies are down you know.

Oct 26, 2005
surcaliman said:
valleloko..wtf u talking about ese..theres isnt any nortes on pasadena..lol..im right next door...u talking bout pasadena in southern cali right?
I THINK HE'S REFERRING TO NORTH SIDE PASA..I HEARD SOME RUMORS A LONG TIME AGO THAT THEY "USED" TO BE NORTENOS AND CLAIM 14

Mar 12, 2005
well whatever holmes, fuck em, they aint real, gotta ask the OG's first remember nortenos used to be established in San Bernadino until the Eme ran them out, same how it was in the norte, the sur ran everything until the Familia, choose to be from northern cali, and organized a crime spree to run most of the Mexican Mafiosos out.

Oct 26, 2005
maculentways said:
salad toss queen you bicurious male pattern balding hispanic grapefruit, is there any particular reason why you never answered my question in that boxing thread?

hurricane katrina should've struck whatever part of rural monterey county you reside in instead of leaving all those poor innocent africans from new orleans homeless

enjoy yourselves
HAHAHHA HAHAH^^^^^^^LMAOOo!!!! THIS SHIT IS FUCKING THE FUNNIEST SHIT! LOL "...salad toss queen you bicurious male pattern balding hispanic grapefruit...""" HAHAHAHA OMG ROFL

Jun 18, 2005
well anywayz! changin the thread once again, what U all think of thiz year's superbowl? bout time we got sum different teams up in their, seahawkes 1st year in the big game.....I personally don't care who wins the game would b nize 4 the steelers 2 win one with their coach he deserves it but then again seahawks 1st trip they also deserve it aswell...........what 's all ur opinions on it??

Mar 12, 2005
ay TYcoon, dont' try to start a conversion with surenos thinking it's all good online, I just say the truth, but I never coincide with em, go ask this in another forum, not the sur forum.

Oct 31, 2005
surcaliman said:
oh ok..i heard about them fools out in ontario that use to claim it,but never in pasadena..

BOUT THE NORTENOS OUT IN ONTERIO... SIMON THAT WAS TRUE HOMIE... THEY WERENT ACCEPTED BY THE SURENOS... SO THEY CHOSE TO BANG FOR THE ENEMY... THEY WERENT EVEN A LEGIT NORTENO VARRIO... NO ONE HEARD ABOUT THEM... BUT THEN HOMIES FROM OVS X3 AND BA X3 SEEN TAGGINS HIT UP ON WALLS... SAYIN NORTE 14... AND NORTHSIDE ONTERIO X4... SO HOMIES WERE TRIPPEN... THE HOMIES TOOK THEM OFF THE MAP WITH A QUICKNESS... AND NOW THEY CLAIM TO BE SURENOS... CLAIMIN NORTHSIDE CALAVERA ST. X3... BUNCHA LAME BRAINS... THATS ANOTHER 10 MAN GANG TAMBIEN

Status
Not open for further replies.