Can you find the middle east on a map?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Dang...this post got out of hand real quick.

I looked at it before anyone even replied and didn't even think much of it...although it was funny.

Goes to show you how people perceive things differently.....

Apr 25, 2002
Innovator said:
If your gonna quote me...Id appreciate you quote me correctly!
Quote the whole thing or nothing at all...thanks buddy.
Don't take it so serious. Yes, terrorism and racism are serious matters, but be happy that you aren't a part of either. The thread was intended to be funny. I somewhat understand why you took offense to it, but it shouldn't be that big of a deal unless it was directed at you personally. That's just my opinion though, hopefully we can share one someday.

Sorry if anything I said offended you.

Apr 26, 2002
jeez people, it was supposed to be funny! I don't think anyone thinks highly of Saddam Hussein.

But Sorry If I offended anyone, I love people of all races. cuz we're all the same on the inside

Oct 8, 2002
FUCC HONKIES, NIGGERS, SPICS, JEWS, RAGHEADS, CHRISTIANS, MORMANS, JAPS, FLIPS, CHINKS, BLOCKHEADS, AND EVERY OTHER DEFINING RACE OR SOCIETY ON EARTH...THERE, DID I LEAVE ANYTHING OUT CUZ WE LIVE IN A HOSTILE SOCIETY NOW IN WHICH THE ONLY CURE FOR HATE CAN BE HUMOR...LAUGH AT IT OR SHUT THE FUCC UP AND LEAVE, LEARN TO TAKE LIFE JUST A NOTCH LESS SERIOUSLY AND YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO ENJOY IT, AGAIN I'LL SAY IT, LAUGH AT IT OR SHUT THE FUCC UP AND LEAVE

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
EITHER WAY, everyones on his ASS! WERE ALL ASSES! Except Antarctica is on his balls.

I MYSELF am decended from people over there and i dont get offended, since it shows all countries on his ass.