Can you find the middle east on a map?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Thats pretty ignorant....

As a middle eastern female I can speak on behalf of many when I say that.

Not all middle easterns are terrorists...so next time you decide to ridicule ones country I hope you think just a little bit harder about it.

May 29, 2002
i dont know what it says on the top, but I dont think it was necissarily sayin anything bad bout the mideast. I could be wrong but I just think people pull the racism card way too soon nowadays anyway. It seems like a cop out.

I know that racism is alive and well but damn, u aint see white people get all mad and hurt when people say jokes about trailor trash and country music. not all whites are like that but we can still laugh at it.

Apr 26, 2002
bayGIANTS said:
i dont know what it says on the top, but I dont think it was necissarily sayin anything bad bout the mideast. I could be wrong but I just think people pull the racism card way too soon nowadays anyway. It seems like a cop out.

I know that racism is alive and well but damn, u aint see white people get all mad and hurt when people say jokes about trailor trash and country music. not all whites are like that but we can still laugh at it.

First of all did you read anything about racism? I didnt think so...Ignorant was the word I used.
trailer trash and country music huh?...geeez:rolleyes:

May 3, 2002
I am Mexican and I can honestly say that this "map" is ignorant.
I also have to say something about "terrorists." "Terrorists" have a reason, a purpose, a goal... they don't just randomly blow shit up for the fuck of it. I'm not saying this is right because I personally disagree and don't think that killing innocent people in order to protest (or be heard) is right, but others feel different, since we all have different thoughts and point-of-views.

May 29, 2002
RedStorm said:
Why are people so sensitive? Put America in an asscrack and see how much I care.
that is what I'm sayin.

and 2 innovator. I know u used ignorant but what are u sayin is ignorant? the fact that u somehow got that the picture says anything about terrorism and then in addition that it implys all middle easterners are terrorists and furthermore pulling a race card which sure seems like the definition of racism to me.

Someone correct me if it didnt seem like she was pulling the racism card.

Apr 26, 2002
RedStorm said:
Why are people so sensitive? Put America in an asscrack and see how much I care.
Im not sure if your aware of whats going on right now in our society but if you are then you might just understand that it is a very sensitive subject especially to middle easterns.

And at bay giant...

First of all please spell check your posts its hard for me to understand all your errors.
second please emphasize on your calling me ignorant.
(which by the way I find hilarious ...I hope you co me a bit tighter than earlier...hint hint)
And again I ask you read my posts carefully prior to any implications you might have.
If you would of done so then you might of realized that I didnt say shit about the picture being about terrorists...although I do believe that the middle east is clearly being ridiculed in this post and frankly I cant think of any other reasons why that would happen besides the terroists related attacks...If Im wrong then please correct me.
what other reasons would one have to post such a thing?

If its clearly a joking matter then forgive my lack of humor.

Apr 25, 2002
Innovator said:
If its clearly a joking matter then forgive my lack of humor.
I don't think anyone is saying that terrorism is a joke. You turned the thread into "terror talk" when it was meant to be something to laugh at. Would you have been as defensive if any other part of the globe was in the ass crack?

Apr 26, 2002
Innovator said:

And again I ask you read my posts carefully prior to any implications you might have.
If you would of done so then you might of realized that I didnt say shit about the picture being about terrorists...although I do believe that the middle east is clearly being ridiculed in this post and frankly I cant think of any other reasons why that would happen besides the terroists related attacks...If Im wrong then please correct me.

Read carefully.... twice if you must

Apr 25, 2002
Innovator said:
Not all middle easterns are terrorists...so next time you decide to ridicule ones country I hope you think just a little bit harder about it.
I only had to read that once to clearly see that you assumed this thread was about terrorists. He posted a picture and typed, "Where's the Middle East?" so uhh...you tell me where it says, "All middle easterns are terrorists" and then you can continue with your defensive postings.

Apr 26, 2002
CAN YOU FINDTHE MIDDLE EAST ON A MAP?

Not all middle easterns are terrorists means ...
if this thread was started with intentions to mock the middle east then I cant think of any other reasons as to why that would be besides the terrorist related attacks that are very much in affect right now.

BUT

Prehaps I misinterpreted...prehaps this thread was not about mocking the Middle East prehaps it was simply a picture of a map on somebody's ass....

If so... opps my bad how funny of me to assume such a bizarre thing!...I wonder where that idea came from...my bad.
:cheeky: