Can we agree that the SEC = overhyped?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
The sec is the best conference in college football....has been for years....our bottom teams would wipe the floor with most other conferences top teams
thats y i made this thread...for dumbasses like urself...

beating the big 10 does not make the SEC conference good..

ur bottom teams arent shit...

kentucky..vandy...auburn...tenn..ark...ole miss..miss st.....

these 8 teams could NOT "wipe the floor" against any team in any conference..

might as well throw LSU in there...THEY LOST 2DAY!!!!!!!!!!...

5 conference losses...

SEC = waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy overhyped

Jun 20, 2006
^^^agreed that florida is the best team(in the sec) still games to b played but in my opinion they are the best outta the sec...and oklahoma florida matchup would be interesting to see....

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I'd rank the top five like this:

Florida
Oklahoma
Texas
USC
Texas Tech

But that's just me; we'll see in the next month or so. Florida still has a young, athletic, motivated FSU team that has improved as the year's gone on tomorrow, and then Alabama on the 6th. Those teams aren't pushovers, but Florida shouldn't lose.

They shouldn't have lost to Ole Miss, either, but shit happens. I DO NOT expect any more hiccups on their way to the title game, or in the game itself.

Jun 20, 2006
my top 5....since u on the subject..
1.Oklahoma
2.Florida
3.Texas
4.Texas Tech
5.USC
6.Alabama
i did six cuz alabama belongs..they are undefeated... but could be nice to see what happens....FLorida still has tough 2 games..and ou has 2(if we make big12 champ. game)
i know that oklahoma state has played ou close the past 3 years but tech is way better than okla.state and we killed them...we should dominantly beat them cuz this years team is playin wit urgency and sam bradford is unstoppable...even in the loss to texas...threw for 5 touchdowns....on another note...if florida was to lose to FSU and then beat Alabama in sec champ. game....Texas and Oklahoma should play for National Championship...

Jun 20, 2006
me too..being a sooner fan....and how awesome their offense was suppose to be...to come to norman and get whooped around the field...something is wrong...over-rated and played all their tuff games at home

Jan 2, 2003
texas tech IS NOT a top 5 team....funny thing is they r losing rite now!!!!!..

georgia loses again!!!!!!!!!!

they have up what...like 45+ points 3 times!!!!!!

the ONLY team in the SEC that i worry about is FLORIDA...

fuck alabama...

the SEC...IS NOT a good conference this year..