Camping

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
havent been there in a couple years but they been pretty gay at night time gotta be hella quiet they have security drive around in a golf cart at night to make sure you arent makin hella noise and tell you to go to sleep or they kick you out and keep your money they could have changed but doubt it pillsbury is dope tho be hella loud and shoot guns off
I haven't been to Berryessa since I was hella younger camping with my parents, but I remember they were hella strict

they wouldn't even let us have a campfire... and they had some small ass campsites with chalklines separating the sites and shit

last time I went camping it was some place in the middle of the woods... not even a real campsite... it was sick though

we had hella guns and were shooting em off drunk as fuck at 3am, being loud as fuck

only problem was nobody really knew exactly where we were... and it was like an hour until any type of civilization, lol... plus we had no cell phone service...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
What about 10 people getting shitfaced and being drunk assholes? Im tryn to find a good place that wont mind that too much. Something closer like Dillon Beach would be cool. Also thinking about Cache Creek like SHea recomended.
naw them places aint that good camped at lawson landing which is pretty much dillion beach one time woke up cold as fuck and the bottom of the tent was all wet due to the fog shit sucked unless you got an RV to stay shit cool then