Camping

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2006
need your help siccness! tryin to go campin for my birthday, any body know of or been to any good spots? tryin to find somewhere with good fishin, swimming, and a good scenery! im in san jo, and not really tryin to travel more then 2-3hours tops. so let me know some spots yall.

Jan 9, 2009
FUCK CAMPERS .. FUCKIN NOOB TUBERS
AND FUCK SNIPERS TOO BITCH

FUCK YOUR FAGGOT ASS UAV
NIGGA I GOT THAT PREDATOR HARRIER STRIKE CHOPPER GUNNER COMBO

KILLIN ALL YOU FUCKIN CAMPERS HO!
TANGO SAQAAT!!!

Jan 9, 2009

FUCK YOUR FAGGOT ASS UAV

TANGO SAQAAT!!!

Nov 5, 2004
I just came back from Del Valle in the Livermore area.

It was pretty nice. Nice campground next to a river, and the lake was pretty nice.

We were supposed to rent a boat and go fishing, but instead we just got wasted at the campsite all day and night, lmao.

Aug 20, 2003
MT SHASTA UP NORTH. THE LAKE SISKAYIOU [SP] . WE WENT THERE ALOT WHEN I WAS A KID GROWING UP . ITS A MAN MADE LAKE.YOU CAN RENT HOUSE BOATS.THE FISHING IS COOL.ITS CHILL LAID BACK.BOUT 6 HOURS UP NORTH THOUGH....

May 7, 2002
Henry Coe (Morgan Hill) is a great spot to camp. It's a HUGE park and has several lakes to fish. However, the hike up to the lakes is a bit brutal and takes several hours.

They also have a camp sight at Lake Del Valle (Livermore). The fishing is great, and there's no hike. There also have boat rentals. However, it is a camp sight, so it's not very secluded and there will most likely be several other people nearby camping.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002

FUCK YOUR FAGGOT ASS UAV

TANGO SAQAAT!!!

Oct 5, 2006
I just came back from Del Valle in the Livermore area.

It was pretty nice. Nice campground next to a river, and the lake was pretty nice.

We were supposed to rent a boat and go fishing, but instead we just got wasted at the campsite all day and night, lmao.
i was thinkin bout that, always go up there for the trout! caught this fat ma fucka there bout a year and a half ago.

Apr 3, 2008
if your looking for a place secluded go to donnells.. its just past strawberry get on that road that goes to pinecrest then you turn right on one of those forest roads, and 4 wheel the rest of the way. there. they got a damn and a reservoir. the water is so clear you can see the bottom even when its 300 feet deep.. you can also bring all your heaters and walk around like the wild west.. bring a canoe or a kayak cause if you wanna go upstream you gotta carry that shit. there is lil campsites you can only get to by boat. they also got niagra river with big waterfalls and shit.. the fishing is hella good trout.. just be weary taking bitches there cause it so secluded it gets really earie. but def something you will never forget. its also where they did alot of filming for BONANZA.

http://ponderosascenery.homestead.com/donnell.html

Oct 5, 2006
if your looking for a place secluded go to donnells.. its just past strawberry get on that road that goes to pinecrest then you turn right on one of those forest roads, and 4 wheel the rest of the way. there. they got a damn and a reservoir. the water is so clear you can see the bottom even when its 300 feet deep.. you can also bring all your heaters and walk around like the wild west.. bring a canoe or a kayak cause if you wanna go upstream you gotta carry that shit. there is lil campsites you can only get to by boat. they also got niagra river with big waterfalls and shit.. the fishing is hella good trout.. just be weary taking bitches there cause it so secluded it gets really earie. but def something you will never forget. its also where they did alot of filming for BONANZA.

http://ponderosascenery.homestead.com/donnell.html

that shit looks hella kew! i went campin right by there last year! it was by dardanell. jus woods wit a stream right by the camp sight, fished and hiked up and down river all day jus blazin all day, hella kew scenery tho, that place must be a wayz past where i went