Calling ORO & Nuttkase: Need help...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hot Sugar is a electronic artist/producer right? I think I read 0R0 @0R0 say something about him and Main Attrakionz and a lot of other folks being on an upcoming album of his.

Props: Gas One

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
just listened to kitty pryde for the first time lmao at her she needta chill

maybe i heard the wrong two songs but she might dont got it

i hate female rappers tho i think jean grae is the only female rapper i somewhat like cuz shes funny as fuck and has a dope personality on twitter

kitty pryde is like kreayshawn mixed with lil debbie
its not like it would be impossible to fuck a average looking white chick lol

listening to muscle milk on bandcamp shits dope

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
hahahaha

yeah i didnt know who she was so i youtubed....womp womp....

where do you guys be hearing of all these new people at? any specific website, magazine or anything? i dont know where either one of you are from though so i dont know what youre exposed to..but alot of these people id never have heard about without you guys pointing them out and im probably the biggest music head i know...and im in san francisco every day which is pretty much the cornerstone of independent music/art/etc in cali.....i worked at record shops and all but you guys have an extensive and broad understanding of hella genres..thats tight..i guess ive just been dealing with rap for so long that certain music was never high on my list....

anyways ima stream some of these albums while i sleep/thizz/drift off...ill holla tomorrow and finish off bumping shit where i left off

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
well I'm pretty sure I've told you by now I'm from the little itty bity city by the water, vallejo.

umm well when you fully invest yourself in the indie/alt-scene you kind of keep track of these things, but to keep it all the way phonky, nuttkase & I have been listening to mostly rap/hip-hop this year lately. pitchfork, gorilla vs bear, no.data etc just hella blogsites, its not an easy job, just been keeping tabs on the alt scene, the hip-hop scene has been great this year too, there are hella scenes to follow nowadays tho

Props: Gas One