Calling ORO & Nuttkase: Need help...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Aiight yall, i need new instrumental/downtempo/'shoegaze'/slow shit. yall are pretty good at suggesting me shit.

any links appreciated, bandcamps, rar's zips streams or whatever. i just need some new slap with no lyrics.

good looks in advance

ALSO any of yall on siccness can also reccomend me music, them two just seem to know my style of music tastes.

stuck in the house on 3-5 different drugs and im running out of new slap to listen to. so ASAP if you got any ideas.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
nah, no rap. just downtempo instrumental type shit.
all the shit suggested before was great, like purity ring, badbadnotgood, blue sky black death, oOoOO, etc.

closest to rap i wanna get to would be like shit that sounds like dam-funk or madlib or party favors, no lyrics tho just beats, slower msuic the better

Last edited:
Props: Nuttkase

Gas One

May 24, 2006
good looks slapping it (loOmis) now. if you got any more just link me or whatever. ima be up all night thizzin trying to keep the slaps going.

yeah subtle lyrics is cool, as long as it isnt too overbearing.

its either new shit or ima have to pull the smooth jazz out

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i remember this being free, I'll upload it tho, check back in 10 mins

Whoarei
Yo, I was just about to suggest this next. Get out of my brain breh.

I had to track down a working link for that Evian Christ album. Since he got signed they copyright'd most of them even though he gave it away as a free tape which is retarded.

Props: Gas One

Gas One

May 24, 2006
ballpark of 3-5 cuz i havent smoked the weed on my table yet and im not sure if ima drop acid and turn it up x5 lol

but yeah ima need that music...good looks on helpin

tried the hood internet shit wasnt feelin it mashups are a bit corny

everything posted will work, pretty wavy/oceanic so far ima slap all this lookmis shit before i move on to the next one...but ima check everything yall are posting.