cable gone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2006
god damnit Al

I think the whole benching Campbell situation is what did it

idk man i've heard several times that hue wanted to bench campbell the first game at half time and tried but cable well you know waited till the second game at half time to do it. so i dont think that was it. i think it juss had to do with wanting to keep the o.c. who improved the offense ppg, knowing hue is going to be a h.c. real soon.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
idk man i've heard several times that hue wanted to bench campbell the first game at half time and tried but cable well you know waited till the second game at half time to do it. so i dont think that was it. i think it juss had to do with wanting to keep the o.c. who improved the offense ppg, knowing hue is going to be a h.c. real soon.
I thought I heard just the opposite: that Cable was a Bruce guy and Hue was a Campbell guy

who knows...

we're dysfunctional... always have been... let's just hope the dysfunction works this time around

Sep 29, 2003
fuck man. I am really really upset about this one here. I can see Tom going to Cleveland. In which case, the Browns would become my 2nd team. Fuck al davis man...this shit isnt cool.

Hue is good and all, but I really think we need some continuity. If Hue does take over, the only positive I will take away from the situation, is he is promoting from within which would be the right thing to do. but still cant get over this shit. I guess I will have to sleep on it..

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/raiders/detail?entry_id=80336

Good riddance.. Coach Cable did some dumb fucking things I never thought he should be a head coach. IMHO hue Jackson understands the game more. Please don't get me wrong I am proud of what coach cable did this year but is he the best man for the job? I never thought so.. He's better suited as an assistant than a head coach.. Let's see how this plays out..

Mar 24, 2006
What a typical Al Davis move. Cable had the players ears and hearts on that team imo. As a fan from their biggest rival though, Im glad he isn't the HC of that team anymore.

Thanks Al.

Sincerely,

The Sicc's Part-Time Raider Fan.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
on ESPN Adam Schefter just said he got rid of Cable because the 2 of them didn't get along

news flash Al: you're a pretty fucking stubborn, difficult old man... NOBODY is gonna get along with you!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
soooo like i said, al was looking to regain his title of worst owner in the nfl. and he gets it with this move, Cable was a damn good coach for the Raiders, he got them performing, i dont believe it was that Hue getting em good, Next year double digits losses again

Apr 13, 2006
I'm not talking shit, but I think he got the boot because the raiders went 2-8 outside of the division. I know they beasted on the AFC West teams though. I honestly think the raiders had a solid year.

Jan 18, 2006
soooo like i said, al was looking to regain his title of worst owner in the nfl. and he gets it with this move, Cable was a damn good coach for the Raiders, he got them performing, i dont believe it was that Hue getting em good, Next year double digits losses again
haters at there finest, u sure are worried about everything Raider related. I guess u just don't want to think about the Niners offseason cuz they underachieved terribly

May 3, 2002
This move will really be understood in the off season to see who stays....if we can resign key players then this is beneficial because none of us sees what goes on behind closed doors, in my eyes I think it is complete ignorance because we need stability and leadership and by continuous changes does not keep an organization well maintained....re-sign Seymour and get Asomugua to a long term deal and we can go from there, have them leave and we'll be battling Denver for last place. Also go after Champ Bailey please

Jan 2, 2003
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur such a fuckin faggot man......how the fuck r trying to clown???

your ex-coach EMBARASSED your whole organization....

your acting like the raiders r making a bad move..

they didnt pick up the option....BIG FUCKING DEAL....

HES NOT A HEAD COACH.....

as a raiders fan......im not trippin AT ALL

how in the fuck r u a moderator??

u act like we just lost the greatest coach ever...and then u try and clown???..

how fuckin gay r u...??...

if u think its a bad move....YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT....

but then again...your a niner fan....and your biggest highlights of the season is raiders news....

FAAAAAGGGGGGGGG....

Jan 2, 2003
ONCE AGAIN...

your a fucking idiot....

JED YORK....HAS to be worse than al davis....

the offense scored TWICE as many points as they did last year...TWICE AS MANY....Hue has to get a lot of credit...

and again...HOW IN THE FUCK IS GETTING RID OF TOM CABLE A BAD MOVE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ur fuckin retarded!!!!!!!!!....

what the fuck do u know about coaches???....

u were all over singletarys nuts!!

how did he work out 4 u..?

Hue ran the whole offense....u could almost say Cable was more of the motivator...

trying to clown the raiders for getting rid of cable IS A PATHETIC ATTEMPT BY A PATHETIC FAN TRYING 2 MAKE HIMSELF FEEL BETTER CUZ HIS OWN TEAM IS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING GARBAGE...