C-Murder Sentence To Life In Prison (Of 2nd Degree Murder)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
After seeing the video of what happened in his other case, I can't help but think he is stupid enough to do something like this. This case seemed fucked up though, but I really can't feel bad for dude.

Apr 25, 2002
Yall need to come up off that rapper ish

Most of yall acting like C MURDER IS THE VICTIM!!! I don't know if he killed that young man or not but the jury convicted him twice!!! I don't feel sorry for him. MASTER P ain't said nothing either time so tell me what that means. You live by the gun/you die by the gun or go to prison. It's a harsh reality but it happens to young black/latino males every day. They throw they lives away over something very minor. Life in prison is good for no one but if he really did do it then do yall want this nigga walking around free to do it again???

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Its pretty hard to convince a jury your innocent of something you have already been convicted of once when you get caught on tape doing the same shit.

Feb 13, 2008
And i was readin the comments on that site and i must say i can't recall so much racist shit all over internet in years past.
They got racist comments on NOLA.com daily. This city is truly divided. Citizens divided, City Council divided, Police Dept. divided.... The young black male is feared here. So when one of us get locked up or killed, them crackers quick to celebrate with their racist comments behind the safety of their computer screens. They damn sure don't say shit to our face.