C-bo not feeling "One Mob"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2015
Autism, TX
if cbo had a problem with them dudes i bet he would address them personally and not run to the internet to sneak diss.
Of course he would because thats what real gangsters like us do.

Now on the other hand, if a-wax had a problem with some dudes, first he would cry to dutch to have the thread deleted, and then to have them banned.

Then if that doesnt work he begs lito for money for studio time to record a diss track to some siccness username he has never met in real life.

Then if that doesnt work, he screenshots everything and sends it to his lawyer.

Then the final straw, he finally realizes what a wet noodle he is and hits the meth pipe and starts posting flamboyant lies on the sicc about him signing c-bo....

RIP a-wax

Props: e$c and e$c
Nov 27, 2014
By next week this album will be #1 at all Rasputins and what ever Mom & Pop shops that are still in business. Anyone beg to differ?.......

Men Lie/Women Lie (And delete shit!!!! LOL)
Numbers don't lie!!!!!
Just out of curiosity what do these rap numbers mean these days. I'm thinking $14 retail at rasputance takes at most $7 but likely $4-$5 per sale times the 2500 sold on a good project so $17k at most if you have a name minus 25% for the tax man so $13k per drop. The rap game is a minimum wage job that can get you shot

Mar 6, 2006
Just out of curiosity what do these rap numbers mean these days. I'm thinking $14 retail at rasputance takes at most $7 but likely $4-$5 per sale times the 2500 sold on a good project so $17k at most if you have a name minus 25% for the tax man so $13k per drop. The rap game is a minimum wage job that can get you shot
I agree player. What it means is this will be one of the more successful albums to come out of the bay area that isn't mainstream. Not sure how the numbers break down. Not my area of expertise. But this album will sell more than most of the albums coming out of the Bay. Shit maybe even combined? Without all the fuckery and internet fake shit.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
You Could be right it makes sense but from what Im hearin from some fam who stay in sac and fam locked Mozzy mouth runs like water but I see it like this no proof so it could be his enemies hattin on brah but I do take my fam word more serious but unless I know for my self Ill give em the benefit of the doubt but its kinda something when niggas locked sayin some shit
Who's ur FAM and where are the from?