C-bo not feeling "One Mob"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
I'm not A-wax dumbass, he's fucking terrible too. The only one that makes fake profiles is Killa Gay.

Nov 27, 2014
I'm A Wax and Killa Tay I put on a fat crip suite and type long paragraphs online then I take off the suite and become a racially ambiguous blood from 3 different cities.... But really I'm a little Asian man with multiple personality disorder who runs a shity Chinese restaurant in a fictional cartoon town

Mar 5, 2014
Mozzy snitchin? Doesn't he say the opposite in every single track he's ever done? Doesn't seem like the type.

Looks like Bo is just getting old and salty.
naw Im not sayin he's snitchin Im sayin thats the word around not sayin its true or not ..............With that said many snitches never seem like the type

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2015
Autism, TX
I'm not A-wax dumbass, he's fucking terrible too. The only one that makes fake profiles is Killa Gay.

Hi a-wax!!!

Mozzy snitchin? Doesn't he say the opposite in every single track he's ever done? Doesn't seem like the type.

Looks like Bo is just getting old and salty.

Hi a-wax!!!

Mar 5, 2014
Maybe it's more simple, C Bo is from Garden Blocc Crips and Mozzy is an Oak Park Blood. They aren't supposed to be cool with each other because those two parts of town been killing each other for 25 years only now the crips don't exist anymore except for C Bo

You Could be right it makes sense but from what Im hearin from some fam who stay in sac and fam locked Mozzy mouth runs like water but I see it like this no proof so it could be his enemies hattin on brah but I do take my fam word more serious but unless I know for my self Ill give em the benefit of the doubt but its kinda something when niggas locked sayin some shit

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
yall are retarded as fuck this one mob album is the best bay project in years. errythang from the beats to the features and all the people in the group did their thang. they all stepped it up on this. to me the weakest feature was husalah ruining it with singing off key. the other features were dope. if u aint feelin it ur taste in music is boof. shits way doper than mob wire too. drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 put the bottle down u sure u even heard it.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Maybe it's more simple, C Bo is from Garden Blocc Crips and Mozzy is an Oak Park Blood. They aren't supposed to be cool with each other because those two parts of town been killing each other for 25 years only now the crips don't exist anymore except for C Bo
C-bo and mozzy already made a track on the madman with a chop album. if anything he was offering advice probably. if cbo had a problem with them dudes i bet he would address them personally and not run to the internet to sneak diss.