C-BO "100 RACCS"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Im from Fresno but, grew up in L.A. & L.A. County better get some fact's!! I lived in Compton , Rialto , Colton , Azusa , San Bernadino and Pasadena. Best believe i got fam boy. If it went down between us Bo and Tay wouldn't be who i would get to mash wit me!!! You need more fact's about me cause i know L.A. !!!! Is spider locc the hardest dude alive or somethin? I heard Game diss him and Game still alive!!! See what you fail to realize is im on some death wish type shit but i plan to take niggas wit me so just move aside small timer cause this aint for you!!! I got more important things in my life!! My family is the Fairley's ask around in the streets and the pen.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
wait spider had c-bo scared?...is that what you said?...you know thats a goddamn lie.....rap critic what was your last screename?

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
SPIDER WOULDN'T EVEN COME AT KJ LIKE THAT...I WOULD SQUASH IT...ME AND SPIDER HAVE ALWAYS HAD A GOOD RELATIONSHIP...I WOULDN'T ANY OF MY REAL NIGGAS GET INTO SOME BULLSHIT..CHILLOUT RAP CRITIC...WE FAMILY ROUND HERE...WCM/PIIMP100

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
How did i all of a sudden have funk wit Spider Loc??? I been talkin to you rap critic!! You need him to handle yours? I don't know Spider Loc!!! How did he get involved? I want you to knock my teeth in!!!!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Is this a female again like on Kavio thread? What kind of MAN all of a sudden throws another MAN's name into a conflict and hides behind another mans name?? Gotta be a bitch!! If this aint no bitch you got hoe tendencies! Im gone tell my big brother lookin nigga! Im done with you i got 99 problems but a bitch aint 1.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Create a spider loc thread so me and you can chop it!!! I got not 1 word to say about dude!!! Who are you lets get of this internet funk and get more personal!!! You see me on myspace show yourself!!!