C-BO "100 RACCS"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
^^TAY I CAN'T ANSWER THAT BUT THAT NIGGA GUCE IS ON THAT BULLSHIT TRYNA BE AS HOT AS MESS... YOU MIGHT HAVE TO TEACH GUCE HOW TO BE A REAL MAN AND ROUGH HIM UP A BIT LOL

Nov 14, 2002
MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS THOUGH....WHEN DID BAY AREA NIGGAS START REDRAGGING???I'VE BEEN IN THE BAY SINCE THE EARLY 90'S(WHEN I CONSIDERED MYSELF AN ACTIVE CRIP)& ALL EVERYBODY TOLD ME WAS-"STOP TRIPPIN TAY,WE DON'T DO THAT COLORS SHIT UP HERE..WE COOL"....NOW IT'S GETTING OUT OF HAND....THE WORD BLOOD WAS ALWAYS USED BUT NOT IN A GANG FORM....I THINK THE YOUNGER GENERATION GOT THIS BANGIN SHIT FUCCED UP CUZ THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEY ARE CLAIMING SHIT....I THINK MAC 10 SIGNED 2 CASH MONEY & WENT & TURNED LIL WAYNE & THEM OUT & THEN NIGGAS JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON...CUZ EVERY NIGGA FROM THE BAY THAT WENT THAT ROUTE HAS BEEN AROUND ME & MINE & NEVER SEEMED 2 EXPOSE IT...SOME OF EM EVEN WORE BLUE RAGS & CALLED ME CUZZ ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS.....LIKE I SAID I GOT PUT ON THE HOOD IN THE EARLY 80'S..ABOUT 25 YEARS AGO....THIS NEW BOOTY SHIT IS FUCCIN THE GAME UP....CRIPPIN & BLOODIN IS A LIFESTYLE IN THE REAL WORLD...NOT JUST AN OUTFIT.....GOD BLESS EVERYBODY

i hit fools up in Y.A about callin me a "blood" and i got the same answer. "OH NAW MAN,IM FROM THE BAY THATS WHAT WE SAY IN THE BAY,ITS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR SAYING WHATS UP BROTHER WE DONT BANG NO COLORS" but like you said, somewhere down the line the the word got twisted into them actual thinkin they were bloods.and yea,mack 10 turned them CMR niggas the fuck out the same way them LA crips came to modesto in the early 80s and turned my big brother and his friends out.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU DEFENDING YOURSELF & IT'S A PUBLIC FORUM SO I DON'T REALLY CARE IF YOU POST HERE OR NOT..BUT IF THE BASIS IS NAME CALLING....KJ LEFT THE GHOSTRIDING QUOTE & THEN YOU PROCEEDED 2 CALL HIM AN MF.....AND THEN HE CALLED YOU BOY...SO PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH HOMIE...IF YOU GOT AN ISSUE ADDRESS IT BUT IT SEEMS 2 ME YOU DISHED OUT THE FIRST BLOW AS FAR AS CALLING SOMEONE OUT OF THERE NAME....I'D RATHER JUST ADDRESS A PERSON BY THEIR USERNAME OR WHATEVER BUT IF YOU PUT OUT NEGATIVITY IT'S DESTINED 2 COME BACC....I KNOW KJ PERSONALLY SO I KNOW HE UNDERSTANDS THAT....SOMETIMES WHEN PEOPLE ATTACC YOUR FAMILY YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCC SO IT IS WHAT IT IS....SOMETIMES WE ENTER THIS FORUM & GET TIRED OF HEARING THE SAME SHIT....WE ALL HAVE GOOD DAYS & BAD DAYS...I JUST DEFEND WHAT'S MINE & YOUR COMMENT WAS BIASED & YOU CAN'T BE A REAL FAN IF YOU WOULD STOP LISTENING 2 SOMEONE BECUZ OF THEIR GANG PREFERENCE OR WHO YOU HANG WITH...BE YOUR OWN PERSON & GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.....IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM-ADDRESS IT...& DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES IF WE REPLY IN A MATTER THAT YOU DON'T LIKE...NO HARD FEELINGS BUT I'M A REALIST & I GET TIRED OF MF'S HATIN.....SO I STAND UP LIKE A REAL MAN SHOULD..WEST COAST MAFIA OR NOTHIN ON MINE SO YOU FIGURE IT OUT!!!!KEEP IT MOBBY
I know I said I wasn't going to post no more in this forum but I gotta reply to this real quick because it seems like you got thangs pretty twisted and you're tryin' to put the blame on me somehow since y'all are all folks. Telling someone to ghostride off a cliff and calling someone a name falls under the same category as "disrespectful"!

Man check this out, obviously you do have a problem with me defending myself or else you wouldn't be coming to K-J's defense like you're doing now. So what I called K-J a MF, big deal... he shouldn't have came at me sideways like he did when he said ride off a cliff. But that was between me and potna dude and nobody else. That was the issue and I addressed it by saying what I said and calling him what I called him. And then he calls me boy and tells me to watch my mouth? Nobody ain't told me to watch my mouth since my grandpa passed away back in 1992 so it's been a pretty long time since someone told me to watch my mouth. And I ain't gone have nobody talk down to me like that on the internet or in real life, period. I don't care what nobody thinks!

And for the record I am my own man. I wear blue all the time and listen to who I want to listen to. If the homies had an influence on me like that, then I wouldn't own one C-Bo, Killa-Tay, Dosia, etc... record. I just don't listen to folks who set trip on records (blood or crip). I couldn't stand that "Bangin' on Wax" tape that came out back in the day. But it's all personal preference. Y'all cats on here trippin' for real! One little comment I made about listening to Bo's music and y'all are ready to jump down a niggs throat, damn! If that's not sensitive I don't know what is. I'm out of this mf forum man!

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ALL I'M SAYING IS IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT....STAY OUT THE KITCHEN....OF COURSE I WILL ALWAYS COME 2 KJ'S DEFENSE CUZ GROWING UP HE WAS MY LIL HOMIE & NOW THAT WE ARE GROWN WE ARE LIKE BROTHERS....I WOULD FIGHT,BITE,ROB,STEAL OR KILL 4 THAT MAN....THAT'S HOW WE GET DOWN...PROBLEMS WITH HIM ARE PROBLEMS WITH ME & ALL OF US....SIMPLE AS THAT.....HIS COMMENT MAY HAVE BEEN OUT OF CHARACTER BUT SO WHAT...RIGHT OR WRONG THAT'S MY FAMILY...YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WE GET INTO IT WITH BUT IT'S REALLY NOT THAT SERIOUS....MAYBE HE WAS BLOWING OFF STEAM.....IF YOU HAVE A REAL PROBLEM WITH MY NIG I WILL BE THE PERSON I AM LIKE ALWAYS & BE VOCAL IF IT'S AN ISSUE....I READ THE POSTS...YOU BROUGHT THE NEGATIVITY FIRST HOMIE...I TRIED 2 DIFFUSE IT BUT ALSO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE STICC TOGETHER...THAT'S ALL...IF YOU EXPECTED SOMETHING DIFFERENT YOU'RE IN THE WRONG FORUM....WEST COAST MAFIA MY NIGGA...ALL DAY EVERYDAY

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS THOUGH....WHEN DID BAY AREA NIGGAS START REDRAGGING???I'VE BEEN IN THE BAY SINCE THE EARLY 90'S(WHEN I CONSIDERED MYSELF AN ACTIVE CRIP)& ALL EVERYBODY TOLD ME WAS-"STOP TRIPPIN TAY,WE DON'T DO THAT COLORS SHIT UP HERE..WE COOL"....NOW IT'S GETTING OUT OF HAND....THE WORD BLOOD WAS ALWAYS USED BUT NOT IN A GANG FORM....I THINK THE YOUNGER GENERATION GOT THIS BANGIN SHIT FUCCED UP CUZ THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEY ARE CLAIMING SHIT....I THINK MAC 10 SIGNED 2 CASH MONEY & WENT & TURNED LIL WAYNE & THEM OUT & THEN NIGGAS JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON...CUZ EVERY NIGGA FROM THE BAY THAT WENT THAT ROUTE HAS BEEN AROUND ME & MINE & NEVER SEEMED 2 EXPOSE IT...SOME OF EM EVEN WORE BLUE RAGS & CALLED ME CUZZ ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS.....LIKE I SAID I GOT PUT ON THE HOOD IN THE EARLY 80'S..ABOUT 25 YEARS AGO....THIS NEW BOOTY SHIT IS FUCCIN THE GAME UP....CRIPPIN & BLOODIN IS A LIFESTYLE IN THE REAL WORLD...NOT JUST AN OUTFIT.....GOD BLESS EVERYBODY
REAL SPIT!

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
I know I said I wasn't going to post no more in this forum but I gotta reply to this real quick because it seems like you got thangs pretty twisted and you're tryin' to put the blame on me somehow since y'all are all folks. Telling someone to ghostride off a cliff and calling someone a name falls under the same category as "disrespectful"!

Man check this out, obviously you do have a problem with me defending myself or else you wouldn't be coming to K-J's defense like you're doing now. So what I called K-J a MF, big deal... he shouldn't have came at me sideways like he did when he said ride off a cliff. But that was between me and potna dude and nobody else. That was the issue and I addressed it by saying what I said and calling him what I called him. And then he calls me boy and tells me to watch my mouth? Nobody ain't told me to watch my mouth since my grandpa passed away back in 1992 so it's been a pretty long time since someone told me to watch my mouth. And I ain't gone have nobody talk down to me like that on the internet or in real life, period. I don't care what nobody thinks!

And for the record I am my own man. I wear blue all the time and listen to who I want to listen to. If the homies had an influence on me like that, then I wouldn't own one C-Bo, Killa-Tay, Dosia, etc... record. I just don't listen to folks who set trip on records (blood or crip). I couldn't stand that "Bangin' on Wax" tape that came out back in the day. But it's all personal preference. Y'all cats on here trippin' for real! One little comment I made about listening to Bo's music and y'all are ready to jump down a niggs throat, damn! If that's not sensitive I don't know what is. I'm out of this mf forum man!
I didn't read all this bullshit!! To keep it 100 Tay right, i was in a mood when i read your comment about Bo but if you wanna see me i real life let's make it happen!! If you wanna go back and fourth on this net i will entertain it no prob!! We could go from the shoulders and put it on the next underground DVD!!! We could shake hands after on Obama!!! My nigga's wont even have to get involved!!! Where you at???? I promise i will never say nuthin i wont back up whether on wax, internet or in person!!!! If you called me a mf in my face i would tell you to watch yo mouth BOY! If you said somethin else disrespectful i would bust your chin open thats how i get down!!! I have a pride problem real talk!!! My life is based on havin heart and being respected! Based on the fact you did it on internet i can take it wit a grain of salt!! I dont bang no more but im still a Gorilla!!!

Feb 4, 2009
i mean yall cool rappers but yall really cant speak on l.a. shit cause yall not here everyday to see whats really hood and whats really going on my nigga and lil wayne be out in l.a. fucin wit the bounty hunters in watts off 112th central and he fucs wit mob piru out in compton suge knight hood.thats why them niggaz was ther at the lil wayne g ame my life video shoot..if you dont know the business dont really speak on it..real talk..all that bay areabangin if you see that everyday thats different..but in cali..its different my niggaz real talk.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
i mean yall cool rappers but yall really cant speak on l.a. shit cause yall not here everyday to see whats really hood and whats really going on my nigga and lil wayne be out in l.a. fucin wit the bounty hunters in watts off 112th central and he fucs wit mob piru out in compton suge knight hood.thats why them niggaz was ther at the lil wayne g ame my life video shoot..if you dont know the business dont really speak on it..real talk..all that bay areabangin if you see that everyday thats different..but in cali..its different my niggaz real talk.
Shut the fuck up you dick riddin bitch!! What you claim buster? Talk about you!!! What you do? BITCH! Dont fuck with the wrong nigga and find yourself short!!! You yellin out sets not knowin who i know!!!! Fake gangsta.

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
^Nigga (Yep I am black and I use that "N" word when it's necessary) who you callin' "boy"? Don't be coming at me like that!
This aint no gangsta talkin!!! "I USE THE N WORD WHEN NECESSARY" Real recognize real i knew you was a bitch from jump thats why i came at you sideways bitch NIGGA!!! The N word wasn't necessary and i used it what you gone do go tell yo mama!!! Dumb ass bitch!

Feb 4, 2009
dam kj the more you post the more you sound bad homie, spider loc is my folks my nigga like i literally fuc wit cuz scrap loc big paybacc on the daily my nigga..lets not get started man how many times he had cbo spooked my nig..spider ridin with me allday everyday..i know he use to run wit westcoast mafia bac in the days and i know about the business nigga

Feb 4, 2009
you need to fallbac nigga you look like the internet banger
man dam its crazy man cause i use to listen to your music but dam now you see how really niggaz are man and kj if you listen to your music on myspace you still got the same flow nigga i dont see how you gone take the rap game over man..to be honest man you re a feature artist you cant shy by yourself..if you do an album make sure you got a nigga on every song no hatin speaking the real..my nigga spider loc would rap circles around you..go get that connected 5 when it comes out too little homie

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
YEH...ASK SPIDER ABOUT ME...THAT'S MY NIGGA.....JUST KEEP IT 100....NIGGAS GET ON HERE GETTIN AT KJ WRONG SO ANY REAL ONE IS GOING 2 STAND UP 4 WHAT HE BELIEVES IN..NIGGAS ON THE SICCNESS SURE ARE GETTIN SENSITIVE!!WCM/PIIMP100

K-J

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
Why you hatin on me soo hard? I dont giva fuck about who you think got who spooked what you know about me? On some real shit i respect your opinion of my music cause i don't expect everybody to like me!! But who are you? What do you do? Where is yo picture? What's wit this lil homie statement? Are you a G? A tag alone? Do you rap? Who are you?????