Byrdie on x104.5!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
i still think he'll probably do better cause he has now a more universal sound that mainstream listeners will be more adept to hearing. even though i don't like any of the new shit i still see him doing better. though i think its a loss for his folks for not playing it on reaper radio, even if it isn't its so called genre. promotion is promotion manne.....its all HIPHOP anyways.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
EvilWayz said:
ill accept any trackz.....im glad you diggin what we doin inasense......but the show is not a "gangsta" only show........i just put shit i think is hot..........send me what ya got Tad........and anybody else for that matter........
i got a tuba funk chopped and skrewed band?

can u hook a playa up?

naw for real can i send you a track

i open for a crunk band in seattle and that got a good 12 (6 are chopped and skrewed by a local production) track demo can it happen?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
45Yr Old Virgin said:
promotion is promotion manne.....its all HIPHOP anyways.
YES IT IS!

Now.....I have a question for all you boys and girls. The winner gets a free LAC OF RESPECT CD......

QUESTION: Why has KUBE93 Future Flavors played 4 different songs from Byrdie's album on their show when "B.Y.R.D.I.E." is supposed to be the single???? 3 of them were during the last 3 shows.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
QUESTION: Why has KUBE93 Future Flavors played 4 different songs from Byrdie's album on their show when "B.Y.R.D.I.E." is supposed to be the single???? 3 of them were during the last 3 shows.

KUBE never got that single yet? lol......

Or....They didn't like it enough to play it, so they play other shit....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
KUBE played the "BYRDIE" song twice from what I know......but why aren't they playin' it anymore? Hmmmmmm................

OK.....since ya'll aren't knowledgable enough to figure it out.....it's because they're lookin' for his "hit" song. The first one wasn't it. The second one wasn't it. The third one wasn't it. And if the trend continues.....the one they played this past Sunday ain't it either. They're just playin' songs from the album hoping that the phone lines will light up and people will start feelin' it. What does that mean? Byrdie won't be gettin' any airplay off this album from KUBE.

Somebody tell Byrdie to holla @ me......I'll make him another hit for his next album. :)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I think the best songs on Byrdie's album were the song for Tone Tone and #14....How come KUBE isn't playin those ones? Wait, it's KUBE, that's a dumb question.....nevermind....lol...

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
I heard that they are going to add a Byrdie song to rotation on KUBE this week, so they might have found that hit for him. However, I am in Portland, and this could only be a rumor, but it came from a solid source. So he might be hitting the KUBE airwaves heavy real soon.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I don't think it's San Jose...If I remember correctly, it's San Fran. But good point, being from somewhere and reppin somewhere are completely different.