Bye Brandon you will be missed.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I don't see Seattle taking Dez Bryant. A T with their 6th, and either a S, DE or maybe even RB with their 14th. Shit maybe not even any of those of what I said, not in that order anyways. The Seahawks are unpredictable this offseason. Never know they're going to do.

Mar 16, 2005
we may take a flyer on Tate but he's projected to go nowhere near where we pick. Denver better not sign TO or draft Dez....same problem personalities they have been unloading

Feb 13, 2006
Too much of a risk to give him that guaranteed money, one more fuck up and he's done for a year.

Me personally, I'm gonna miss his on field performance and potential, but with all his issues off the field, and the fact I don't believe he wanted to be here anymore, a change is for the better.

Mar 16, 2005
HUGE, HUGE LOSS FOR DENVER. FOR MY MONEY, MARSHALL IS THE BEST WR IN THE LEAGUE, PERIOD. BETTER THAN FITZ, MOSS, AND JOHNSON.
and for my money hes not worht the risk. Like I said huge huge talent (although I wouldnt say over Fitz and Johnson)(moss yes only due to age) but his off field problems as well as antics when not going his way are the major reasons I wouldnt give him such a big conrract with loads of upfront money.

Can he change his act and earn every penny in Miami, sure he can, and on field he is worth it. But lets hope he doesnt fall back in the same crowd that started his off field problems to begin with in south florida.

As said...he didnt want to be here for more then football reasons..i can live with that I can repsect that. Miami gave him a huge contract with tons of money upfroin, again I can respect that and see why.......but to me just to omuch of a risk for any team when he may be gone very soon for many many games.

Jun 1, 2002
and for my money hes not worht the risk. Like I said huge huge talent (although I wouldnt say over Fitz and Johnson)(moss yes only due to age) but his off field problems as well as antics when not going his way are the major reasons I wouldnt give him such a big conrract with loads of upfront money.

Can he change his act and earn every penny in Miami, sure he can, and on field he is worth it. But lets hope he doesnt fall back in the same crowd that started his off field problems to begin with in south florida.

As said...he didnt want to be here for more then football reasons..i can live with that I can repsect that. Miami gave him a huge contract with tons of money upfroin, again I can respect that and see why.......but to me just to omuch of a risk for any team when he may be gone very soon for many many games.

I AGREE HE CAN BE A KNUCKLEHEAD... DENVER WASN'T A GOOD FIT FOR HIM. MCDANIELS IS A YOUNG SMARMY FUCK WHO CANNOT COMMAND RESPECT FROM SOMEONE LIKE MARSHAL.

HE WILL DO EVEN BETTER IN MIAMI.

Nov 24, 2003
i wish he woulda came to seattle but guess it didn't work out

Not for what we would have given up.

Too much money, and IMO not worth 2 second round picks let alone a first round pick.

Especially for a team rebuilding who has bigger holes to plug on the line.

The best WR in the league isn't gonna do shit if the QB has no time to get passes off.