Bye Brandon you will be missed.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
NOT

Take the money and run. But oh yeah Miami, little secret, where did all his troubles start, and where do all his "friends" still reside...oooohhhhh yeah south florida!

hahahahahaha

30mil + up front 10 mil+ a year for someone in the top 3 of ropped passes every year and someone 1 strike away from a season long suspension.

BYE!

Mar 16, 2005
Maybe now we can get Eddie Royal some touches.
eddie needs to worry about getting open first. He will get the chance this here as long as he fights off defenders at line. That was his problem last year. People a want to blame Orton and McDaniels disregarding the fact that royal was shut down fairly often last year, teams learned jam him at the line and his useless. too small etc... hopefully this offseason he worked on that.

Mar 16, 2005
with parcels there they aint going to put up with shit...............great pick up by Miami......
it is a great pick up, BAD CONTRACT THOUGH!

he is now in his old stompin grounds where all his troubles began....only thing his he now has alot of money. I dont see this ending well.

Feb 14, 2004
Well I kinda wanted him to sign with Seattle. But I know that WR isn't a glaring problem for Seattle, and should have been focused on a position a little more needed. Like O-line. Maybe we should have been pushing for Logan Mankins or something. Oh well.

Mar 16, 2005
Well I kinda wanted him to sign with Seattle. But I know that WR isn't a glaring problem for Seattle, and should have been focused on a position a little more needed. Like O-line. Maybe we should have been pushing for Logan Mankins or something. Oh well.
considering the contractmiami is gibing him youare better off. that would be waaaaaay too much money into marsh and whosyourmama

Mar 18, 2003
The guy has had 3 consecutive seasons with 100+ catches and 1,100+ yards receiving and you're writing him off like that. I understand he has had off-the-field troubles and [this trade] has the potential to backfire on Miami, but no matter how you spin it, Brandon Marshall is an elite NFL receiver. As of right now you can expect the Denver offense to be noticeably worse without Marshall and Orton will bear the brunt of this transaction. We'll see what kind of moves they make.

Mar 16, 2005
The guy has had 3 consecutive seasons with 100+ catches and 1,100+ yards receiving and you're writing him off like that. I understand he has had off-the-field troubles and [this trade] has the potential to backfire on Miami, but no matter how you spin it, Brandon Marshall is an elite NFL receiver. As of right now you can expect the Denver offense to be noticeably worse without Marshall and Orton will bear the brunt of this transaction. We'll see what kind of moves they make.

you do know that every game marshall had over 100 yards in last year were loses right?

every one of our wins he was not a top wr that week.

oh yeah over the course of 3 years we are under .500 record when marshall did have over 100 yards.

he wasnt and still isnt a game changing wr. He is a talent I am not arguing that, but he is not the game changer/super man most thinks he is.

when denver played as a team they won more, when denver went out of thier way to make marshall happy, they lost more.

pretty simple to see actually.

Mar 16, 2005
It pisses me off the Donkeys now have 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks by way of dumb teams.....
we only have 1 1st rounder.....#11, #43, #45

although I fully excpect them to trade that #11 down and maybe get something like # 22-25 and then add something around pick # 55-58

Aug 9, 2006
it is a great pick up, BAD CONTRACT THOUGH!
i dont see how you can say that...hes one of only like 5 COMPLETE WRs in the game, every year a elite player at his postion signs a new multi year contract hes going to be "highest paid _______ ever"....Micheal Roos (lt) and rob bironas (k) come to mind from my squad alone

brandon marshall wanted a long term deal in the very beginning (half of the reason he was such a problem ), miami wasnt going to blow two decent 2nd round picks and keep him on his tender only..thats only more reason for him to act like a fuckin idiot...

i think Miami will be tougher then he Jets next year, that boy Henne can throw, and now that they have the number 1 Tedd Ginn might finally burst out into the sceen...hes had his moments but he had no real play makers on his side other then the wildcat rbs...