Burrito Spots in LA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
damn that shits gangster got the chuco and everything flowers trece im down, i wonder if them east coast crips like the crabs there

Feb 7, 2006
sometimes niggas in the hood dont even know what messican spot they tryna smash to... a lotta niggas in the hood just end up going back to Taco Bell, its a cold cycle - HOOD 2 HOOD interviewer.

P.S. Henry's tacos on moorpark not so much mexican more tex mex type shit

Jul 6, 2008
king taco in la. nuff said. burritos, tacos, they sauce is fuccin amazing. i always gotta get they pina and horchata drinks with my order. it compliments the meal perfectly.

off topic, but the kerns mango horchata sucks. first time i saw it at the store, excited as fucc, but i couldn't taste the mangoness in it. what a fuccin rip off. i'll just make some homemade orchata with some mango juice, FTW.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
NO! COME DOWN TO SAN DIEGO! WE HAVE THE BEST MEXICAN FOOD IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND THAT'S MA WORD! FUCK LA MEXICAN FOOD. ITS NEVER FRESH AND DON'T HAVE THAT AUTHENTIC TASTE. DON'T FORGET HOW CLOSE TO THE BORDER WE ARE.
Bullfuckenshit! San Diego has some white washed ass Mexican food. You'd think with the homies right across the street it wouldn't be like that, but it is..

I agree with most of the spots mentioned, but my favorite burrito spot is Rosartio's on Foothill in Pasadena..

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
and the pastrami sandwiches in la are out of this fucking world....
If you are ever in NYC go to David's Brisket in Brooklyn. Best pastrami sandwich you will ever have in your life.

Katz's Deli and Carnegie Deli in Manhattan are both bomb for pastrami too. The soft salami sandwich at Carnegie's might just be the best sandwich ever.

Honestly, I think the Jewish delis in NYC have some of the best food on the planet.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
LOL@ all the animosity caused by burritos.

Honestly, who gives a fuck. If you guys are all bragging about how you got the best burritos, all that means is that we're all eating good. And that's a good thing!
unity thru eating good. I can feel it man. :chinese: haha
fuck claiming a city for good food all that matters is what you can come up with in your own kitchen. ya know