Burrito Spots in LA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2006
I tried Burrito King in Echo Park last night & got the California Burrito and its damn near the best burrito i ever had in my life. its weird to me that i had to ask em to put beans and rice in my shit tho, but the combination of all that shit plus french fries was like crack in a tortilla, not to mention i was high out my mind off some silver afghan.

anybody from out here know a better spot??? i jus went to the first place i seen high as fuck.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
EL TAURINO ON HOOVER AV AND 11TH STREET JUST WEST OF DOWNTOWN L.A., KING TORTA ON VALLEY BL. AND BOCA AVE IN LINCOLN HEIGHTS, AND L.A.X TACOS IN INGLEWOOD ON ARBOR VITAE ST, IN BETWEEN OAK ST. AND CEDAR ST... THOSE 3 SPOTS ARE OFF THE HOOK... FUCK WIT EM!!!

Mar 22, 2006
www.pinkdolphinclothing.com
i went to this one spot in LA its right in the heart of Boyle Heights forgot what the place was called but it was on top of a hill right across from an elementary school it looked like a house but it was an old school mom and pop restaurant. I ordered a chile verde combo plate and i was only able to eat half cause they hella hooked it up. Let me see if i can find it.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
here it is its called El Tepeyac
(323) 267-8668
812 N Evergreen Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90033

HANDS DOWN THE BEST MEXICAN FOOD YOU WILL EAT IN YOUR LIFE!!!!
THATS MORE LIKE A SIT DOWN RESTAURANT THAN A BURRITO JOINT...

AND AS FOR THEM HAVIN THE BEST MEXICAN FOOD, THERE ARE AT LEAST 5 OTHER SPOTS I CAN THINK OF THAT SHIT ON EL TEPEYAC IN TERMS OF HOW GOOD THE FOOD IS, BUT EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR .02, I GUESS...

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Are you keeping them a secret?
LMAO...

Forreal though.

I was standing in line one time at this place called Beto's up here in Sac, and this white dude and white girl were in line in front of me. And the white girl turns to the white dude and asks him "What's in the California Burrito?"

And the white guy looks at her and goes, "Bombness" and that was it. That shit made me hella laugh...

Aug 9, 2002
here it is its called El Tepeyac
(323) 267-8668
812 N Evergreen Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90033

HANDS DOWN THE BEST MEXICAN FOOD YOU WILL EAT IN YOUR LIFE!!!!
NO! COME DOWN TO SAN DIEGO! WE HAVE THE BEST MEXICAN FOOD IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND THAT'S MA WORD! FUCK LA MEXICAN FOOD. ITS NEVER FRESH AND DON'T HAVE THAT AUTHENTIC TASTE. DON'T FORGET HOW CLOSE TO THE BORDER WE ARE.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
imo i like "el gran burrito" n the corner of santa monica blvd and vermont... next to lacc (los angeles city college)..............