BULLET Presents NORTH COAST RAIN (APRIL FOOLS) What U Think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
lol D ur a f00...my 18th birthday is tues the 18th....whos tryna ssssmmmmmmmmmmmmoooookkkeeeee???

this comp should be sick...is that bullet and dividendz "Too Much" gunna be on there?

"we king county respected"

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
I'm gonna grab this, cool to see my boy Unexpected on the G tip.
Fridge...

Good looking homie....It aint really a gangsta cut...Its actually an unrealesed UA track called "First sight" It aint gangsta, but it aint pop either..My new album im recording right now for late summer release im definately getting away from the radio ish that i been doing lately and taking it back to the lyrics and storytellin...

The track is definately bananas....sometimes I think cats dont know I be a dope storyteller...but yall can check this joint out its gonna be dope...Bullet doing tha damn thing...

one love

Neema Khorrami
Unexpected Arrival

Dec 11, 2002
$ea $ick said:
lol D ur a f00...my 18th birthday is tues the 18th....whos tryna ssssmmmmmmmmmmmmoooookkkeeeee???

this comp should be sick...is that bullet and dividendz "Too Much" gunna be on there?

"we king county respected"

"Aint nobody fuckin' with Bullet or Street Level"

Yeah.. the track is on the comp and its some HEAT..! :)

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Yeah...

Devilish Scheme said:
^ o fasho

im lookin forward to that new album...hopefully you sing on ther a bit, i enjoy that...one thing tho, i wish you would have used tha music over tha intro for a track, i love that music
Everyone loves that intro, I think it was intended to stay blank just for cats to feel it musically.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
...and good with dates too D-Sane?

Damn.. where does your skill end...??

There have been unforeseen delays.. I'm not at liberty to say what- Bullet will have to get at you on that one.