BULLET Presents NORTH COAST RAIN (APRIL FOOLS) What U Think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
The New North West Compilation is almost complete. It will drops on APRIL FOOLS (APRIL 1ST).

The album features artists from Seattle, Everett, Bellevue, Yakima, Tri-Cities, Spokane, Portland, Eugene, Boise, Caldwell, and Moscow.

Artists Include...
Bullet, Bill Yuns, Sarkastik, Skuntdunna, Sassey, Cool Nutz, Unexpected Arrival, Mad Ro, Shaolin, Starchile, Stoned Kings, Certified, Dividenz, J-Trey, Todd G, Arjay, Jazz, Francci, Hypnotik, Chosen, Kay Kay, Khevlar, Oral Bee, & many more...

The album also includes a bonus disc titled EASTSIDE RIDERZ. This DOUBLE CD features ALL NEW UNRELEASED, music...

North Coast Rain will boast the bonus track (YO DOG) the MR DOG diss track performed by Bullet...

Here is the cover what yall think.....

ps. @ D-SANE make this thread STICK 4 me folks if possible...thanks

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Whatz up Bullet? You acceptin' any trackz sent in to you? Please say yes, or at least let us see what we can come up with, let you deside if our track is fire enough to make you change tha name to "North Coast Heat". LOL. We could lace that compilation with a heater. No joke. E-mail me if you wanna hear more of our musick other then whatz on our Sound Click page. But in tha mean while peep it.

Masked Men Musick!

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
i'm a check them out right now, hit me on email in like 15 minutes, but for the record bro all submissions were suppose to be in by April 1st, and i posted a thread about this last month i believe....If i really dig something i will try to get you on there, but honestly, when i master the album ur song would be on standby and if i have enough time left on a 74 minute cd than i'll get you on there, if not, my apoligies....

One,
Bullet

[email protected]

if u aint seen our new website check it out....www.eastsideriderz.com

Apr 25, 2002
not to close...mines april 6th, so seein that tha comp drops april 1st i was sayin, i cop it for'a early gift. i think you kno what i mean, lol...

and if you dont hit the boards for your birthday, have a good one!

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Look at D-Sane the 30 year old guy crying, shit at least you aint started getting no grey hair...

@kalyn how is it you got my beat, we play for the same team, in every realm....oh wait you mean age, Boo, how old are you again?

LOL