Brotha Lynch speaks of N.W.A in Sacramento (Stold Style?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2009
u niggaz is dumb with tha cussin shit, everybody been cussin

Toddy Tee from compton wuz cussin in his underground tapes in 83

there wuz niggaz in tha 70s making poetry and cussin in they songs rappin bout hustlin , thievin, and thug shit, this from 73:

ice t wuz writin rhymes in tha 70s about crippin

just cuz ya'll heard it first on some niggaz record don't make him tha first one to cuss.....

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
You really think he was gonna try that hard when he had other people to sign? Especially with a lot of Lynch's material being "controversial".

shiiit. c'mon man, why you think eminems ass had so much hype around him, because he CAME OUT controversial...he wasnt even controversial in his infinite cd, it wasnt til he came out mainstream he changed his shit up..

i mean,, being a white rapper right off the bat causes 'controversy' just because SOME people think rap is a 'black' think man.

CONTROVERSY SELLS!! shit, even if its fake man, SOME people will eat that shit up and lick the platee

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Like it or not,2 Live Crew brought cussing to mainstream hip-hop.so n so might of sold 5 tapes out of his boom box with cuss words,but ask any breaker,banger,or dj in his mid 30's and older..and thats what you'll hear.That gangster shit..thats L.A. all day.

Sep 10, 2009
i used to cuss a lot in class and some popular kid that sat next to me stole my style, then everybody started doing it, lol

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
shiiit. c'mon man, why you think eminems ass had so much hype around him, because he CAME OUT controversial...
CONTROVERSY SELLS!!
Trust me, I know controversy sells.. To an extent. But there is a huge difference between what Eminem did/does to what Lynch was doing at the time, rapping about cannibalism and "eating babies". Then again, if Dre signed him who knows what his topics would have floated around.

Nov 7, 2002
@ Young Nutt Daz been shouting Y.F.C. (which if I'm not mistaking iz a branch of I.C.G.) He also been tlkn abt bailing with his Raiders hatt and grey ragg on the last 2 cd's he dropped...Insanes are the Raiders, 20's are the Steelers and 19th St are the Saints...Snoop even said his lil' cuzzin and his homie Bigg Tray Dee both from the "I" so he gott luv even tho his homiez iz funkin wit' em yrs ago!!!

Aug 7, 2002
GANGSTA RAP CAME FROM THE EASTCOAST!!! THATS WHERE ALL THE HARD AZZ NIGGAS BE AT... WEST COAST LOL!! DIDN'T START SHIT...............UGLY FUCKED UP PERSONALITYS ..........EASTCOAST THATS WHERE THE COOLEST CLOTHES COME FROM

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
@ Young Nutt Daz been shouting Y.F.C. (which if I'm not mistaking iz a branch of I.C.G.) He also been tlkn abt bailing with his Raiders hatt and grey ragg on the last 2 cd's he dropped...Insanes are the Raiders, 20's are the Steelers and 19th St are the Saints...Snoop even said his lil' cuzzin and his homie Bigg Tray Dee both from the "I" so he gott luv even tho his homiez iz funkin wit' em yrs ago!!!
I HEAR WHAT YA SAY'N', I FUCCS WITH THEM "YOUNGS" TOO;
BOTH BABIES AND YOUNGS WERE RED & BLACC!!!
MOST NIGGAS FROM INSANE WEAR CLEVELAND INDIANS FOR THEIR TEAM!!!
I'VE ALWAYS HEARD DAZ HOLLER GREY & BLUE WITH 21ST STREET
ASWELL AS DEUCE'S!!! INSANE IS TRE'S!!!

Nov 7, 2002
Yea, I'm already knowin Insanes flyy tre's...and that Indian hatt doesn't go bacc as-far-as that Raider gear does...grey and blue are "the" universal CRIp colors (but every established hood has their own sett of colors) so that ain't saying much; plus everyone from the eastside seems to give it up for 2-1 becuzz it iz a mainstreet outta they side of town where it craccs...Daz has an interview where he explains his affiliation and when I tracc down some muzicc wit' him giving it up specifically for Insane I'll let you kno...ask abt the Raiders tho...anybody who iz older than 28 should kno what them football teams mean to niggaz N the streetz of Long beach...