Brotha Lynch speaks of N.W.A in Sacramento (Stold Style?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
ES LBC

SNOOP DOGG
DAZ DILLINGER
GOLDIE LOCC
BIG TRAY DEE
TECHNIEC
SOOPAFLY
NATE DOGG
WARREN G
THE DOVE SHACC

THERE'S A GANG MORE I JUST CAN'T THINK OF THEM RIGHT NOW!!!
I often thought of GBC and ELBC as the two biggest pools of rap talent on the west coast. Seems like LBC got a lot more mainstream commercial success over the years tho...

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Why would lynch say that just to say it?
I don't know,but as far as I know there was rappers from Sac in the 80's that made old school break dance rap with no cuss words, there was a rap group called "the beat boys" and "ultimate sounds" from Sac in the 80's and some other rappers that didn't make gangsta rap......and then X-Raided & Homicide were the first gangsta rappers from Sac to release an album.

Sep 23, 2008
ES LBC

SNOOP DOGG
DAZ DILLINGER
GOLDIE LOCC
BIG TRAY DEE
TECHNIEC
SOOPAFLY
NATE DOGG
WARREN G
THE DOVE SHACC

THERE'S A GANG MORE I JUST CAN'T THINK OF THEM RIGHT NOW!!!
Are all of them from the same hood or just from the same part of town? There's a big difference in that. I thought we was talking bout rappers from the same hood, like GBC, QB, ect...*

But I think some of those dudes on ur list are from Rollin 20's.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Are all of them from the same hood or just from the same part of town? There's a big difference in that. I thought we was talking bout rappers from the same hood, like GBC, QB, ect...*

But I think some of those dudes on ur list are from Rollin 20's.
THEY ALL FROM 20'S EXCEPT TRAY DEE!!!

AND I FORGOT TO MENTION THE TWINS, ALSO FROM 20'S!!!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Some of yall are talkin out ur ass up on here...

Who ever thinks n.w.a jacked sac style rap is smokin hubbaz...for real!!!

N.W.A got the rap style from streets of compton, l.a, or were ever the fuck they was from...they didnt have to come all the way up to sac to see gangsta shit that shit was goin on in their back yards...they seen what was goin on in their community and raped about it...whats so fuckin hard to figure that shit out...some of you live in la la land for real

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
And all this shit bout dre wanted to sign lynch has to be bullshit...

If dre would have really wanted to sign lynch then that shit would have happened...PERIOD.

Do you really think tech nine can pull that off but dre couldnt..come on lets think here.

I dont give me nothin bout ced had lynch in a contract cuz dre could of bought that shit out had he really wanted him on the lable...which would have been some epic shit to say the least...but highly unlikely

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
And all this shit bout dre wanted to sign lynch has to be bullshit...

If dre would have really wanted to sign lynch then that shit would have happened...PERIOD.

Do you really think tech nine can pull that off but dre couldnt..come on lets think here.

I dont give me nothin bout ced had lynch in a contract cuz dre could of bought that shit out had he really wanted him on the lable...which would have been some epic shit to say the least...but highly unlikely
when dre wanted him, lynch was still in a fucked up BMR contract....lynch was untouchable, even master p's bankroll couldnt free lynch up.....dre probably said fuck it and moved on to the next prospect at the time...tech didnt free lynch, lynch's contract was over and was basically unsigned, sure he had sicc made or made sicc, but look how spotty the releases were...and thats why lynch went to strange, probably the only label trying to fuck with him...

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
.....dre probably said fuck it and moved on to the next prospect at the time...
Exactly, just cause Dre might have wanted him does not mean he would have got him. I have no idea about the Black Market contract shit at the time, but Dre just went onto whoever next and that was it. You really think he was gonna try that hard when he had other people to sign? Especially with a lot of Lynch's material being "controversial".

Dec 8, 2010
Wasn't NWA's first album in 1987 and had 8-Ball, Dopeman and Bitch Iz A Bitch? So was NWA putting out songs before this that didn't have cuss words?
Schoolly D was cussing in his music back in 1985 (P.S.K. What Does It Mean?), and like someone said earlier, Too Short was cussing in his music back in 1983.