Brotha Lynch Hung I Plotted Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2005
^^
Dude said that his flow is garbage, which I can agree with. He labeled the songs as 'ok'. I personally do not see anything decent or good in this new album of Lynch; it just doesn't sound right. jmo
Lu_ your a fuckin faggot and you have lil wayne in your sig so your opinion is worthless...this album sounds pretty good from the snippets

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Lynch is going to make alot of money with this release. Everything is big budget. I mean come on HD videos????

We ain't never had any of that shit my niggaz. That is dope as fuck. I mean seriously. This is the level that all rappers in Sac need to be on. I mean all the niggaz from the Gardens. I wish had this budget man. Cause they deserve it too. I mean just think if G-Macc and Bleezo and Sav Sicc and No Love and X had this kind of money backing them. That shit would be so lovely.

And not just the Gardens either my nigga Tre 8 From Oak Park and COS from Northgate Calico 101 for the Eastside of Sac all the niggaz that are hard from Sac. Damn....

May 5, 2002
NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE BUT LITTLE WAYNE IS HORSESHIT ON A STICK WRAPPED UP WITH SOME DREADLOCKED HAIR AND BAND-AIDS WITH SOMETIMES A HOT BEAT. I MEAN SERIOUSLY.... IT REALLY DONT MAKE ANY KIND OF SENSE HOW ANYONE CAN BUMP LIL WAYNE IN THE STEREO AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU GOT WIERDO RAPPERS RUNNING AROUND CLAIMING HOW WEST COAST THEY ARE WITH EAST COSTS STYLE FLOWS LOLOLOLOL. THAT SHIT IS REDICULOUS. I REMEMBER BACK WHEN WEST COAST WAS WEST COAST AND EAST COAST WAS EAST COAST. IM TELLING YALL AS AN ARTIST IF YOU KEEP SUPPORTING FREAKS LIKE LIL WAYNE WHO WEAR TIGHT ASS PUNK ROCKER PANTS AND PRETEND TO PLAY ELECTRIC GUITARS THEN THE RAP GAME WILL DIE.... I PROMISE.... IF YOU CATS FROM THE WEST COAST KEEP PRETENDING TO BE FROM THE EAST COAST AND RAP, TALK, AND ONLY SPIT OVER EAST COAST BEATS THEN RAP WILL DIE.... I PROMISE..... BROTHA LYNCH HAS ALWAYS KEPT IT 100% WEST COAST AND TO THE SCRIPT. GAME RECOGNIZE GAME FOR ALL YOU YOUNGER CATS OUT THERE. AND DONT GET ME WRONG THE EAST COAST HAVE HAD SOME TOP OF THE LINE MUSIC.... THAT IS A FACT. BUT THESE WEST COAST CATS NEED TO REMEMBER HOW WE GET DOWN OVER HERE ON THE WESTSIDE OF THE U.S.. SUPPORT THE MUSIC THAT MADE THE WEST COAST FAMOUS AND SNATCH THAT DINNER AND A MOVIE UP WHEN IT COME OUT. MY HONEST OPINION.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE BUT LITTLE WAYNE IS HORSESHIT ON A STICK WRAPPED UP WITH SOME DREADLOCKED HAIR AND BAND-AIDS WITH SOMETIMES A HOT BEAT. I MEAN SERIOUSLY.... IT REALLY DONT MAKE ANY KIND OF SENSE HOW ANYONE CAN BUMP LIL WAYNE IN THE STEREO AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU GOT WIERDO RAPPERS RUNNING AROUND CLAIMING HOW WEST COAST THEY ARE WITH EAST COSTS STYLE FLOWS LOLOLOLOL. THAT SHIT IS REDICULOUS. I REMEMBER BACK WHEN WEST COAST WAS WEST COAST AND EAST COAST WAS EAST COAST. IM TELLING YALL AS AN ARTIST IF YOU KEEP SUPPORTING FREAKS LIKE LIL WAYNE WHO WEAR TIGHT ASS PUNK ROCKER PANTS AND PRETEND TO PLAY ELECTRIC GUITARS THEN THE RAP GAME WILL DIE.... I PROMISE.... IF YOU CATS FROM THE WEST COAST KEEP PRETENDING TO BE FROM THE EAST COAST AND RAP, TALK, AND ONLY SPIT OVER EAST COAST BEATS THEN RAP WILL DIE.... I PROMISE..... BROTHA LYNCH HAS ALWAYS KEPT IT 100% WEST COAST AND TO THE SCRIPT. GAME RECOGNIZE GAME FOR ALL YOU YOUNGER CATS OUT THERE. AND DONT GET ME WRONG THE EAST COAST HAVE HAD SOME TOP OF THE LINE MUSIC.... THAT IS A FACT. BUT THESE WEST COAST CATS NEED TO REMEMBER HOW WE GET DOWN OVER HERE ON THE WESTSIDE OF THE U.S.. SUPPORT THE MUSIC THAT MADE THE WEST COAST FAMOUS AND SNATCH THAT DINNER AND A MOVIE UP WHEN IT COME OUT. MY HONEST OPINION.
^^^^^I agree with whut he said

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Lu_ your a fuckin faggot and you have lil wayne in your sig so your opinion is worthless...this album sounds pretty good from the snippets
JJ > your favorite rapper, you illiterate fuck. This is how you sample a garbage ass beat and turn it into something worthwhile listening to. Lil Wayne is trash just like anything out there, but you are on my dick because I couldn't find a better version of the song?

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
Co-sign x1000000000000.

Don't forget Wayne is a serious ass Blood now... :rolleyes:

thebrain

@HuseyinTheBrain
Feb 16, 2008
Sacramento, CA
www.BrainChildMedia.com
I'm just sayin his music is garbage now u guys r the same ppl that were talkin shit bout him say aww he's not spittin and dropping tight albums like he use to n sayin he was never gon drop DAAM now that he did ur all on his dick I'm just speakin the truth his new flow is garbage the snippets didn't impress me at all id rather bootleg this shit then buy waste of my money. (Just speakin the truth)
well bro. that's your opinion. me and others on the siccness are feeling his new music and videos... lynch hasn't put out anything serious in a long time, so there is a high demand for this album

Dec 17, 2004
So first it was ok and now it is garbage? Make up your fuckin mind.

OH NO LYNCH ISN'T EATIN BABIES! IT SUCKS! Get the fuck outta here
First off shut the fuck up if u cud read right I said the way he flowed his lyrics was gabage n I said his new album was ok so don't speak on sumthin u didn't read right stupid ass

Dec 17, 2004
well bro. that's your opinion. me and others on the siccness are feeling his new music and videos... lynch hasn't put out anything serious in a long time, so there is a high demand for this album
I agree wit u he hasn't put anything serious out but I just really think he didn't try n I don't care bout that whole baby ripgut shit like that other FAG said I just think he needs to spit like he use to like lyric wise just flowing not jumping around

thebrain

@HuseyinTheBrain
Feb 16, 2008
Sacramento, CA
www.BrainChildMedia.com
I agree wit u he hasn't put anything serious out but I just really think he didn't try n I don't care bout that whole baby ripgut shit like that other FAG said I just think he needs to spit like he use to like lyric wise just flowing not jumping around
it's one thing if an "artist" completely sells out and let's say brotha lynch is jerkin' or doing teenie bopper songs with miley cyrus... that's total BS...

BUT this is not the case. sometimes you gotta let go man, and let the ARTIST be an artist and do what he does. are you really going to stand over the shoulder of a real artist and tell him/her how to rap, how to paint, how to write... no... let them do them... unless you got the skills to do what you really want, then you're going to have to appreciate what the artist is doing and listen.

i kinda felt the same way about e-40, i'm not gonna lie. his last 2 albums were good, but not any where near what i wanted to hear from him. he is supposidly going back to his roots on some of these new tracks... let's see i'm juiced about that... but lynch... i think he is just doing him and it's dope... e-40 did make a couple club songs just for sales. i don't think lynch is doing that homie. appreciate the artist as long as the artist appreciates his fans

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i havent bought a cd since i cant even remember. lynch by inch maybe? i dont know if ive bought a cd since that dropped. maybe eminem but that would be it. i already preordered this shit the day it was posted here. after hearing the snippets i gotta agree. this shit sounds great. i havent been geeked for a lynch album in long time!!

Oct 2, 2004
The video was good, but the song was weak as fuck. His flow is gone. His presence is gone. His lyrical prowess is gone. Even his voice sounds like shit now. All I heard were two short ass verses over a very tacky sounding beat. Same recycled played-out rhymes he be spittin on every song he puts out, same stutterin on his words, same not stayin on beat, same jumping around from random line to random line without actually saying anything in the song.

I am happy for his success, and I'll buy his album of course, but I won't pretend to think this shit is dope when I don't. From the snippets, I think there are about 3 tracks on the album that sound like they MIGHT be worth a shit.

And it has nothing to do with the content of his songs. I dont want him to go back to talking about killin babies and drinkin 40's. I just want him to SOUND AS GOOD on the mic as he used to.

Just my opinion...

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Well, as music requires progress and authenticity is dependant upon acceptance it will be difficult for some ol fans of Lynch to accept the new progress and change their perception of the 'real Lynch'.

I'm down with it though.. Better than most shit out there STILL..

May 5, 2002
Well, as music requires progress and authenticity is dependant upon acceptance it will be difficult for some ol fans of Lynch to accept the new progress and change their perception of the 'real Lynch'.

I'm down with it though.. Better than most shit out there STILL..
REAL SPIT PIMP. THE SICK THING IS THAT MY AMBER LAMPS SONG IS BETTER THAN MOST NEW SHIT OUT THERE.... AND I WAS JUST PLAYING AROUND ON THE IPHONE LOLOLOLOL.:classic: