Brotha Lynch Hung I Plotted Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
Man all u dudes is nut ridin shit the video n the song were ok he's still jumpin around when he spits his shit which to me that's garbage when rappers do that I'm still wait for the real lynch back when he use to just flow like on NIGGA DEEP and LOADED

If you wanna hear that then go buy it. It's 2010 round here.

Dec 17, 2004
I'm just sayin his music is garbage now u guys r the same ppl that were talkin shit bout him say aww he's not spittin and dropping tight albums like he use to n sayin he was never gon drop DAAM now that he did ur all on his dick I'm just speakin the truth his new flow is garbage the snippets didn't impress me at all id rather bootleg this shit then buy waste of my money. (Just speakin the truth)

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
I think you're by yourself on this one. I ain't never said any of that stuff you're referring too. I've always loved all Lynch's shit & have bought every single album ever since Nigga Deep all the way to the Gas Station & never not liked any of it.

Dec 17, 2004
I'm just saying I don't think this album is the dope like u ppl r saying I think its ok is it worth buying mayb it is to u guys but to me it not worth it n I'm not saying that I don't like lynch but like BIG REESE he said he can go a lot harder n spit better that's it

Jun 22, 2007
I'm just saying I don't think this album is the dope like u ppl r saying I think its ok is it worth buying mayb it is to u guys but to me it not worth it n I'm not saying that I don't like lynch but like BIG REESE he said he can go a lot harder n spit better that's it
WTF? You've heard the album already? Give me a fuckin break man, already saying an album aint worth buyin when you havent even heard it.

Dec 17, 2004
All u need to hear is the snippets n the songs weren't all that great. N I cud care less if u don't like wat I'm sayin

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
From what I heard on the snippets it sounds like a instant classic in my book, maybe his best ever. But to each his own...

Mar 1, 2010
Shits gonna be off the hook I've been pumpin Lynch since middle school for real. Now he's with strange and they are gonna make him bigger than ever he is a mad man and a mad lyricist can't wait to cop it!

Apr 25, 2002
I'm just sayin his music is garbage now u guys r the same ppl that were talkin shit bout him say aww he's not spittin and dropping tight albums like he use to n sayin he was never gon drop DAAM now that he did ur all on his dick I'm just speakin the truth his new flow is garbage the snippets didn't impress me at all id rather bootleg this shit then buy waste of my money. (Just speakin the truth)
So first it was ok and now it is garbage? Make up your fuckin mind.

OH NO LYNCH ISN'T EATIN BABIES! IT SUCKS! Get the fuck outta here

May 5, 2002
MAN THIS SHIT IS SICK........ I CANT UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE WOULDNT LIKE THIS SHIT. THIS SHIT GO HARDER THAN 90% OF THE MUSIC OUT THERE AND PEOPLE ARE NOT FEELING IT. I MEAN EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN OPINION BUT DAMN. THIS SHIT IS AN INSTANT CLASSIC.:siccness:

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
^^
Dude said that his flow is garbage, which I can agree with. He labeled the songs as 'ok'. I personally do not see anything decent or good in this new album of Lynch; it just doesn't sound right. jmo