Brotha Lynch Hung I Plotted Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
^^ right on RHS.. I'll check it out..

Checked ur myspace.. Where can I find it?

On another note, props for workin wit Doyen D on that Furnace Hill Click album.

Members from my rap group used to bump his old LP. A real good dude right there.

Peep social autopsy u might like it:

http://www.myspace.com/evolucian
LOL THE AMBER LAMPS SONG IS JUST A JOKE. ITS A SONG I MADE ABOUT THAT WHOLE EPIC BEARD MAN SHIT USING THE I-PHONE I AM T-PAIN APPLICATION....YOU KNOW THE OLD DUDE THAT BEAT THAT YOUNGER DUDES ASS ON THE BUS IN OAKLAND. YOU CAN WATCH THE WHOLE THING AT WWW.IAMAMOTHERFUCKER.COM YEAH DOYEN D IS GOOD PEOPLE. I REALLY ENJOYED DOING THAT SONG WITH HIM. AS A MATTER OF FACT THAT WHOLE FURNACE HILL CLICK ALBUM WAS REALLY TIGHT. I JUST CHECKED OUT EVOLUCIAN AND THEY GOT SOME TIGHT SONGS TO.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Yeah heard about him (goes to peep Open Forum) Haha sfdgsdkjfdf I-Phone has an autotune app! Yeap all them autotune songs take very little ability to make. That's some good satire right there.

Evo is part of ma group, Livestock! Thanks for checkin em out. Them boys don't know Doyen D but would love to work wit him.. Last time I got at him he said he was enjoyin sunny cali, away from the rap game.

May 7, 2002
it's one thing if an "artist" completely sells out and let's say brotha lynch is jerkin' or doing teenie bopper songs with miley cyrus... that's total BS...

BUT this is not the case. sometimes you gotta let go man, and let the ARTIST be an artist and do what he does. are you really going to stand over the shoulder of a real artist and tell him/her how to rap, how to paint, how to write... no... let them do them... unless you got the skills to do what you really want, then you're going to have to appreciate what the artist is doing and listen.
I don't have to be a rap artist to know whether I like or dislike the work of a rap artist. And if that artist no longer makes music that I find appealing, I will *not* force myself to "appreciate* his music. I will simply listen to someone else instead.

This has nothing to do with selling out. The reason I became a fan of Lynch's music in the *first* place, was because of of the way he delivered his lyrics and rode the beat.

With that being said, his current style of delivery is completely different from that of what made me a fan of his music in the first place. It's choppy. He stumbles and mumbles a lot, flows off-beat, and recycles numerous of his rhymes. I no longer enjoy his music, period. So what is there to appreciate?

I can certainly appreciate when an artist grows. But in my opinion, in this case, the artist isn't growing but rather falling off. I could say the same for Snoop and Kurupt, for example.

As I've stated, this is merely my opinion. If you still enjoy Lynch's new music then that's great. I respect that. But also try to respect someone even when their opinion of music differs from that of your own. I noticed numerous members calling each other "fags" just because they disagreed on whether Lynch's new music was good or not.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
beat was cool... he ripped it on the second verse ..wasnt feelin the hook that much. this from a lifelong lynch fan.

Jan 21, 2010
I don't have to be a rap artist to know whether I like or dislike the work of a rap artist. And if that artist no longer makes music that I find appealing, I will *not* force myself to "appreciate* his music. I will simply listen to someone else instead.

This has nothing to do with selling out. The reason I became a fan of Lynch's music in the *first* place, was because of of the way he delivered his lyrics and rode the beat.

With that being said, his current style of delivery is completely different from that of what made me a fan of his music in the first place. It's choppy. He stumbles and mumbles a lot, flows off-beat, and recycles numerous of his rhymes. I no longer enjoy his music, period. So what is there to appreciate?

I can certainly appreciate when an artist grows. But in my opinion, in this case, the artist isn't growing but rather falling off. I could say the same for Snoop and Kurupt, for example.

As I've stated, this is merely my opinion. If you still enjoy Lynch's new music then that's great. I respect that. But also try to respect someone even when their opinion of music differs from that of your own. I noticed numerous members calling each other "fags" just because they disagreed on whether Lynch's new music was good or not.
yea ppl hatin on eachother cuz of their opinions on whether its gud or not...cmon now...its just yall opinions, respect em...i personally think its gonna be a gud album, definitely better than most shit out there. i will buy this for sure...that bein said tho i do also agree its not as gud as his old shit. but still worth it to me

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003

I respect what you are sayin. In the end it's "to each his own" with no hate involved as long as it's honest. Constructive critisism is the best.

Me, I never got off on the baby nuts-n-gutz stuff...but what I have came to realize over the years is that Lynch is my nigga because the nigga got BARS!....the flow and delivery is damn near ahead of its time(STILL!!!!)...... Regardless of the subject at hand. And when he's spittin to the right beat it's a done dada!...IMO

Corpse Came To Dinner will always be one of my favorite tracks....gets my blood pumpin for some reason.

Feb 8, 2003
dope. now i'm looking forward to dinner and a movie. i got a feeling this album will sell more than any of his previous ones
I doubt that very much. It wont sell more then season of the sicc or loaded. remember its 2010 not the 90's sales are not what they used to be especially for underground artists.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I doubt that very much. It wont sell more then season of the sicc or loaded. remember its 2010 not the 90's sales are not what they used to be especially for underground artists.

I think if enough fans support then it will be good....and if not this album....then the next will be HUGE!

When you see the name Brotha Lynch Hung.....automatically a lot of us are are Intrigued.

Feb 8, 2003
is this the final?

1. The Interrogation (Intro) (feat. Don Rob & First Degree The DE)
2. Colostomy Bag (feat. C-Lim & Gmacc)
3. D.O.A. (feat. First Degree The DE)
4. Fucc Off! (Skit) (featuring Record Executive)
5. Sit In That Corner Bitch!
6. I Know Who Did Dis (Skit) (feat. Don Rob, C.N.I. & First Degree The DE)
7. Murder Over Hard (feat. BZO & Gmacc)
8. G (Skit)
9. I Tried To Commit Suicide (feat. Gmacc)
10. Split Personality (feat. Gmacc)
11. Meat (feat. Gmacc & First Degree The DE)
12. Siccem! (feat. Gmacc & First Degree The DE)
13. Don't Worry Momma, It's Just Bleeding (feat. BZO, C-Lim, Gmacc, Krizz Kaliko & Tech N9ne)
14. The Police Is Here! Ama Hit U Bacc (Skit) (feat. Don Rob & Ron Danzy)
15. I Plotted (My Next Murder)
16. Nutbagg
17. Highspeed (Skit) (feat. Don Rob & Ron Danzy)
18. I Heard That Song B 4 (feat. C-Lim, COS, G-Smooth & Tallcann G)
19. I Hate When Niggaz Get On The Phone When They Around Me
20. Anotha Killin (feat. Daz Dillinger, Kurupt & Snoop Dogg)
21. Ama Catch Up (Skit) (feat. First Degree The DE & Ron Danzy)
22. We Played You Like A Violin (Skit) (feat. C.N.I. & First Degree The DE)
23. She Thinks I'm A Psycho (Strange Music Web Store Pre-Order Bonus Track)